• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

some decent journalism about mass shootings

utbagpiper

Banned
Skid, Piper, et al.,

Sorry, "mate" but until I can make heads nor tails of what your burr is, I can't give much response.

No offense, but I'm just not up to taking the time or effort to decipher your ramblings.

Charles

travr6

better yet, if you want to "research" surviving a non firearm related tragedy and how it feels afterwards, I'll give you the name of a documentary on Netflix to watch (you can probably find it on youtube as well), you can then think of the questions for your "research", then you can ask them to someone (someone you, solus, have met once or twice, and skid has met many times). Might even be the closest thing to therapy someone has had.
Can you just post it? I am interested in this documentary as well.
One can never have too much knowledge.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Do you mind sharing the details with us?

We were assaulted by several thugs who stated their desire to kill us. I was about 9, his father was at least 60. He used a cobblestone because it was what was handy. We walked away. We did not call for the police.

It was in Europe where everybody is safe.

stay safe.

OC for ME

I've never been quite so explicit as skid, but the question makes perfect sense; especially if we care about either the person asking us for advice, their loved ones, or about the image of the RKBA community in general. ...
Discussing firearm safety and the safe operation of a particular firearm is very different from discussing the possible ramifications of using a firearm in a SD situation.

scouser

Can you just post it? I am interested in this documentary as well.
One can never have too much knowledge.

if you really want to watch it, check PMs, it's not at all in the slightest bit related to firearms