• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunshow

Trigger Dr

I will be there to help with the OC table, and try to sell a BUNCH of 40 S&W ammo and clean brass.

Trigger Dr

Sure, the one show I can not attend. (Darn retail employment)

How much .40 ammo, what kind, what prices?

Nick, I have roughly 736 rounds of 40. and 300 clean but unprimed brass.
PM sent
I am selling because I sold my 40 at the last show and have switched over to 38 Super. It will do everything the 357 sig will do although for any given bullet weight it is no more that 39 fps slower, and easier to reload. No critical bottle neck issues.

Last edited:

DEROS72

Deros's artwork

I will be there with open Carry.I will also be displaying my art at this show.Works based on my own military experiences and that of others.My works try to represent and honor those who have served to protect this nation.
So come on out and take a look.20%of all my sales will be donated to OPEN CARRY.

Here are some samples

SpyderTattoo

Be sure and say "Hi" to all the ATF agents that will no doubt be there.

They'll be the ones asking about a "friend" who can't buy from a Dealer.

Well that didn't happen at last month's show... But thanks for adding fuel to that fire. That incident didn't happen at any WAC show, just so you know.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Well that didn't happen at last month's show...

I don't know about that... Saturday I had 2 different guys ask all kinds of questions about "how do we know who we are selling to?" "How do we know the guy has a background check?" and more like that. Either they were anti's, reporters or ATF.

Deleted_User

Sunday

I'm available Sunday and will be making an appearance. I know I can't carry and all that but I'm planning on being there. Here's to seeing everyone ... hopefully in a dry environment.

G20-IWB24/7

It'll either be Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but I'll try and get there. Got a G35 to trade for a G30 or a Sig .45 if anyone has one layin' around... ;)

SpyderTattoo

I don't know about that... Saturday I had 2 different guys ask all kinds of questions about "how do we know who we are selling to?" "How do we know the guy has a background check?" and more like that. Either they were anti's, reporters or ATF.

Were they members? If so, they should know the rules about selling only to other members. If they were not members I'm sure you explained to them that they won't be selling any guns there anyway. That kind of stuff happens at every show

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Were they members? If so, they should know the rules about selling only to other members. If they were not members I'm sure you explained to them that they won't be selling any guns there anyway. That kind of stuff happens at every show

Non members and I'm sure they were reporters....