• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC nevada on facebook?

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Start one then! We have plenty of pics to add, lots more to add in the future! I don't know anything about facebook but would be happy to contribute if someone else gets the ball rolling.

Mike In Reno

imported post

now on facebook, search "nevada open carry" or go here

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=nevada+open+carry&init=quick#!/group.php?gid=284544707829&ref=search&sid=1793281083.3702489757..1
please join up, and upload as many pics as you can!

Remmy

imported post

Awesome addition to FB, ill have to join the group when I get home as we are filtering out FB and other social sites at work and its just a pain in the arse to go around it.

Mike In Reno

imported post

by all means please do, the more we get, the stronger we grow, etc, and plus facebook is more for mature adults rather than myspace, and all that BS that comes with that site, FB is nothing like MS

PaDutchin Nv

I've been on Facebook for almost 2 years...it can be a real pain in the *** at times, but it can be a good additional way of communicating open carry in Nevada.