• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sierra Vista area meetup?

mFonz77

Well it's a new year so thought I'd be a little more pro-active. I know there are more than a few here from the "greater Cochise County" area (ha) so if anyone is interested in maybe doing a dinner at Golden Corral (very 2A friendly) or perhaps at the Pizza Hut Buffet (not bistro) to show appreciation for removing the signs, reply here and let's try to set one down.

american-kiwi

SV meet-up

great idea...i think on a weekend would be better for most of us that work...G.C. sounds like a good place to meet...more room there too...and eat all you want...lol