• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Gun-Free-School-Zone Lawsuit. Greenfield's MTD DENIED!

Pyro01

Wow, the court didn't even blink at Greenfield's motion to dismiss, and it gave them good reason on why their motion was denied. I like this ruling.

Archangel

The link to the pdf is not working for me. Anybody else?

NVM. I downloaded it instead of trying to navigate to it.

doh!

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

I like that this is moving again, especially as someone who lives (Barely) within the 1000 foot mark of a school zone. I just wish we could get it finalized with a favorable response from the court.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Liked it! Judge to Greenfield, you were late, you filed it wrong, you didn't provide supporting documentation but I still tried to see the merits in your shoddy work. Finding none, go away! :lol:

KansasKraut

That's what happens when you half-arse a motion and don't do your homework, Greenfield. Hope we get a settlement that will make other municipalities think twice before abrogating our constitutional rights. Well done, WCI! Glad to be a member.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Very cool, another step foreward, another step closer to freedom.

Another step closer to freedom ? that's like walking to Mars. We are so far from being free..lol

We are anything but free....look at these Executive orders that nullify your freedoms during an "emergency" then ask your selves ..am I really free ??

Executive Orders (EO) have been used by presidents since the days of George Washington. The first EO addressed Washington's normal household expenses which ones were be accepted and paid by the Treasury Department. Pretty innocuous.

The FBI was formed under an executive order by Teddy Roosevelt on July 26, 1908.

The first time it was used to make a law was in 1916 by President Woodrow Wilson. It was said to be an 'emergency' measure and Congress was encouraged to validate it. They did and now the door was now open to ignore the Constitution. (The order created the Federal Reserve System).

This is the same method used by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 to close all the banks in the country. Americans were ordered to turn in all their gold to local banks.

The general purpose of an executive order is to provide the President with a mechanism for executing laws passed by Congress, not control of lives. These EOs are issued by the President as directives to agencies responsible for implementing laws.

However, some presidents take Executive Orders too far by confusing EO with executive lawmaking. This "rule by executive order" observation was made no clearer than by Paul Begala, a former Bill Clinton aide: "Stroke of the pen. Law of the land. Kind of cool."

Since the U.S. Constitution places responsibility for executing laws in the hands of the President, issuing EOs is an appropriate means of carrying out the responsibilities IF they are within the bounds of the Constitution.

There were a group of Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which President Clinton grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency"). In other words, it authorizes FEMA near-total power in times of crisis.

Last edited:

1FASTC4

Another step closer to freedom ? that's like walking to Mars. We are so far from being free..lol

We are anything but free....look at these Executive orders that nullify your freedoms during an "emergency" then ask your selves ..am I really free ??

E
There were a group of Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which President Clinton grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control in case of "National Emergency"). In other words, it authorizes FEMA near-total power in times of crisis.

Weird, I just read EO 12919 out of curiosity and couldn't find anything close to what you stated. Maybe I missed it. Here's the link to EO 12919: http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/12919.htm

Could you point out to me where it states what you typed? I couldn't find it anywhere.

I also read all the other EO's you posted and none of them mention the govt seizing or controlling anything. Of course I only read each EO once, would you mind helping me out? This stuff is rather disconcerting.

Last edited:

1FASTC4

I found it quite satisfying that first, the judge slapped the defendants' attys for their procedural errors, then slapped them for their shoddy work, still considered their motions then slapped them down as well... Good stuff.