• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

93 people murdered in Milwaukee so far in 2013

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Any way to find out if one happened during the time that MKEgal was being harassed and detained?

MKEgal

MAC702 said:
Any way to find out if one happened during the time that MKEgal was being harassed and detained?
The last time MPD harassed me was 11/11/11, so the 2013 numbers don't apply.
Now... I'd like to see the murder (and rape, and other assault) numbers between that date & the date the jury sensibly found me not guilty.
How much danger did they put me in? :(

MKEgal

BTW, as the local news stations have been reporting this, the numbers do not include the babies murdered by being slept on (or being in bed with adults).

chowda

It is clearly the fault of "bush!" oops, sorry this is local so the murder rate in milwaukee is the fault of "walker!" Wait, he's the governor, so it's then the fault of "palin!". Oh wait she's also a governor and not just the angry wet dreams of liberal/progressives.

OK, I'm out of people to blame. Wait, who made the guns?

Law abider

It is clearly the fault of "bush!" oops, sorry this is local so the murder rate in milwaukee is the fault of "walker!" Wait, he's the governor, so it's then the fault of "palin!". Oh wait she's also a governor and not just the angry wet dreams of liberal/progressives.

OK, I'm out of people to blame. Wait, who made the guns?

No, No. Blame the founding fathers! LOL

chowda

No, No. Blame the founding fathers! LOL
Ain't that the truth.
On a related note.....anyone have a list of the black* millionaires in europe? Ya know, us americans are told we have to be just like europe, so just a check. I did a quick check for the US and the list of black rich people, stopping at # 20 is some black guy I never heard of, worth only $200,000,000.

Can't find the list of 'rich black people' in europe. Wow, that's weird.....

Interceptor_Knight

Ain't that the truth.
On a related note.....anyone have a list of the black* millionaires in europe? Ya know, us americans are told we have to be just like europe, so just a check. I did a quick check for the US and the list of black rich people, stopping at # 20 is some black guy I never heard of, worth only $200,000,000.

Can't find the list of 'rich black people' in europe. Wow, that's weird.....

I'll bite...... Is white guilt kicking in? Why would you be concerned about black millionaires? What does this have to do with 93 Murders to date in MKE?

chowda

I'll bite...... Is white guilt kicking in? Why would you be concerned about black millionaires? What does this have to do with 93 Murders to date in MKE?
Nah, just rarely miss an opportunity to demonstrate how liberal/progressives aren't connected to any reality other than their manufactured own. It was in relation to the founding fathers, ya know, a bunch of "old white guys" that blah blah blah (liberal/progressive bot blather).

Oprah winfrey has lived in the same oppressive US of A that punishes blacks and women, so much so she was the richest woman in the world. But she was recently replaced at the top of the female cash pile by an african (a real one, one born in africa). First self made millionaire (sorry kennedy clan) was a black woman, born in 1867 and parentless at 7. Madam C.J. Walker.

Yeah, while I don't miss a chance to laugh at liberal/progressives...for being, well, liberal/progressive, it also can be a moment where some reality can actually break through their brainwashing.... ;)