• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

**Open Carry Sanford** 7/31

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Day-glow vests might be in order, but then there is the expense.
We have had ours stenciled "Guns Same Lives."
You might consider your logo.

Pick-up trucks to remove full trash bags for suitable disposal too.
Well honestly grape, I don't know of any firearm thats "samed" anyones life? I mean I hear about them saving lives all the time, but a firearm that clones! That my friend is a miracle! ;-) haha... i had to.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Well honestly grape, I don't know of any firearm thats "samed" anyones life? I mean I hear about them saving lives all the time, but a firearm that clones! That my friend is a miracle! ;-) haha... i had to.

Would you buy my life is guns & guns are my life?

That's the "same." :lol:

Thanks though, I fixed it.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Thats a good idea ep0k, we dont want to give them any more info than we already have.

haha, this isn't a big secret... it's a lawfully held trash pickup. I HIGHLY doubt that they know about this, but perhaps. Either way it doesn't matter. Remember fellas, the PD isn't the enemy. Even though they have made a mistake in the past doesn't mean they cannot correct it and move together with us into the future. Just picture forrest walking hand in hand with the Sanford chief of police singing kumbay ya! haha... ok it's a stretch but you get the idea. They aren't the enemy, they are simply misinformed and we are not going there to stir up any trouble, we are simply cleaning up their park for the benefit of... you guessed it, them! :) Plus, we OC everyday, everywhere we go, we aren't changing anything except we are taking the time out of our busy schedules to go and help out a town in the great state of Maine!