• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joining Team Kapanke

BROKENSPROKET

Dan Kapanke will be facing a recall election. Sen. Vinhout is my senator. Can't start a recall on her unitl November.

Anyways, Union Protesters are portesting outside his home. Sunday, March 13, I am going down to counter protest, and I will be open carrying. I had to add that as not to break forum rules.

Anyone want to join me?

HandyHamlet

Me personally... for or against... it's still picketing in front of someone's home.

Think of the children?
(runs for cover)

Deek

With the stink the union protesters made in Madison, would any group of people pushing for a change or trying to bring a situation to light be tainted with the label of "rable-rouser" or some other hateful group?. I mean, some people already think a gun owner is an evil "bad guy".... if we gather together for good reason, will we be painted with that same brush?

I'd hate to undo any gains we've made in the past year by getting lumped in with some angry group with signs

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
With the stink the union protesters made in Madison, would any group of people pushing for a change or trying to bring a situation to light be tainted with the label of "rable-rouser" or some other hateful group?. I mean, some people already think a gun owner is an evil "bad guy".... if we gather together for good reason, will we be painted with that same brush?

I'd hate to undo any gains we've made in the past year by getting lumped in with some angry group with signs

Not if a group of open carriers are carrying signs and cleaning up after the unruly teachers of our children .
We don't even have to have a words with these people remaining neutral.

johnny amish

Dan has my suport 100%, I have found him to be a very honorable man, even though I disagree with some of his politics. If the dems get the 15000 signatures needed to get a recall election then I will do everything I can do help get Dan re-elected.
I am not comfortable getting involved with the protesters, the emotions are to high and seems like they could be on the edge of trouble at any given time.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Partial Quote:
I am not comfortable getting involved with the protesters, the emotions are to high and seems like they could be on the edge of trouble at any given time.

I find it ironic that those praying to St. John Lennon and professing to be anti-violence are advocating the opposite on Face Book pages.

BROKENSPROKET

Dan has my suport 100%, I have found him to be a very honorable man, even though I disagree with some of his politics. If the dems get the 15000 signatures needed to get a recall election then I will do everything I can do help get Dan re-elected.

Johnny, I live in the 31st Senate District, but I want to help as much as I can Dan Kapanke keep the 32nd Senate District.

Counter-protest's are not very productive. Education is key. The Dane County Tea Party has been hosting public screeningsof the documentary "The Cartel". http://www.thecartelmovie.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?g=20

I bought a home version that I am waiting to arrive. If it is good, I am going to drop the change for the public screening addition. It is my mission to educate everyone in my district how collective bargaigning got so perverted and massively abused thus financailly molesting the taxpayer. Kathleen Vinehout will not win another election. She barely won the last one. She might even get recalled next year.

We can do this in the 32nd Senate District as well.

Last edited:

johnny amish

Johnny, I live in the 31st Senate District, but I want to help as much as I can Dan Kapanke keep the 32nd Senate District.

Counter-protest's are not very productive. Education is key. The Dane County Tea Party has been hosting public screeningsof the documentary "The Cartel". http://www.thecartelmovie.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?g=20

I bought a home version that I am waiting to arrive. If it is good, I am going to drop the change for the public screening addition. It is my mission to educate everyone in my district how collective bargaigning got so perverted and massively abused thus financailly molesting the taxpayer. Kathleen Vinehout will not win another election. She barely won the last one. She might even get recalled next year.

We can do this in the 32nd Senate District as well.

Let me know how I can help.