• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PRO-AWB ad on OCDO?

neuroblades

I just noticed that for some reason, there's an ad for a group of alledged gun owner's that are supporting the AWB on this, a Pro-2A gun site. Go to the thread, "KC3 Files Suit for Violations of 65.870" and you'll see the top ad is for this group "Progressive" something or other.

I fully understand that the OCDO forum has to have ads but ads that promote an AWB? That's in no way productive to anyone here!

neuroblades

I just realized that the ads aren't apparently linked to specific threads so this specific ad might pop up on any thread but you'll notice the wording doesn't sound pro-2A.

09jisaac

Think that is bad? The man who has been selling me all my guns lately says that he don't think that citizens should be able to ARs.

Cuts me great deals on guns and ammo and sells ARs, but don't support the right for us to own them. What do you do?

OC for ME

Think that is bad? The man who has been selling me all my guns lately says that he don't think that citizens should be able to ARs.

Cuts me great deals on guns and ammo and sells ARs, but don't support the right for us to own them. What do you do?
Ask him if he will be providing information on AR sales to LE if LE "asks" politely.

09jisaac

I just noticed that for some reason, there's an ad for a group of alledged gun owner's that are supporting the AWB on this, a Pro-2A gun site. Go to the thread, "KC3 Files Suit for Violations of 65.870" and you'll see the top ad is for this group "Progressive" something or other.

I fully understand that the OCDO forum has to have ads but ads that promote an AWB? That's in no way productive to anyone here!

Is this the ad you were referring to, the "Watch A Gun Owner Destroy The NRA's Position on Gun Control"?

I think it is poorly thought out.