• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OKOCA T-Shirt

djdavis75

I hope this post is ok for this forum. I ordered a OKOCA T-Shirt over the weekend, and was just wondering if anyone could tell me about how long it takes to get them.

RugerP95DC

I hope this post is ok for this forum. I ordered a OKOCA T-Shirt over the weekend, and was just wondering if anyone could tell me about how long it takes to get them.

Hello,

I handle the distribution for the shirts for OKOCA, I have not received an email from the store yet with your order info, but we are having issues with the store, please email me your paypal transaction number so I can research your order.

Dustin.

email: dmerritt@okoca.org

RugerP95DC

David we found your order, our store is telling us the order was cancelled, but PayPal says the order is complete, I am shipping your order out tomorrow via Priority Mail, it should be there by Friday. Dustin

djdavis75

Thanks a bunch, it's David Davis in Bethel, Oklahoma. Look forward to wearing it with pride, plan on getting the entire family one.

colt.45

Hello,

I handle the distribution for the shirts for OKOCA, I have not received an email from the store yet with your order info, but we are having issues with the store, please email me your paypal transaction number so I can research your order.

Dustin.

email: dmerritt@okoca.org

We apologize for the delay. I have forwarded Dustin your shipping info and we will be sending your shirt ASAP. Thank you for your support! We hope to see you at a lunch soon! - Eddie Z. VP OKOCA

djdavis75

Thanks, I wish I lived closer to OKC or Tulsa, but I live in the SE corner of Oklahoma. It's difficult for me to make the 4 hour drive up there, but I will try to attend an event or meet when I can.

okiephlyer

Thanks, I wish I lived closer to OKC or Tulsa, but I live in the SE corner of Oklahoma. It's difficult for me to make the 4 hour drive up there, but I will try to attend an event or meet when I can.

David,
I work in SE Oklahoma and get to the Bethel area once in a while. I'm not an official at OKOCA but would still be willing to meet for lunch or dinner or whatever the next time I'm in the vicinity. Will keep it in mind and let you know when I know.
Al

djdavis75

Sure, shoot me a message if you are ever down this way. We actually have a restaurant in this big ole town now. :D