• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Then there is the story of the octogenarian who tired to force his attentions on his new girlfriend.

He was charged with assault with a dead weapon. :? :p
Why are you always picking on people younger than you?

Alexcabbie

imported post

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but lately Guns and Ammo Magazine has been running ads for "penile enlargement" supplements. I wrote them a protest mentioning the obvious conflict of interest, but apparently they blew it off. I bet some of you remember ads for "pseudo" Spaish Fly and "spurious" sex enhancers. "Spurious" and "PSeudo" meaning of course fake, but the advertisers were counting on just enough horny young jerkoffs to think "spurious" meant something along the lines of "real potemt".

In the military I have met a couple of guys who had endowments so large that the females were scared away. We are talking BIG DICKS HERE. And as we showered together, I can tell you it was no fib. It is kinda hard (no pun) to notice when a dude's member hangs down halfway to his knee SOFT.And their attitude toward firearms was the same as everyone else's. To a man, big, small or average; we all wanted to get off duty and get rid of the hardware and go out for some fun.

The reason I mention all this is that I just got off the phone with one of the above mentioned people with whom I was stationed at Andrews. His carry piece is a DERRINGER. He had the biggest schvnze in my unit. How does a Derringer comp for THAT??? Believe me, what he has in his pants is NOT a Derringer. He is not a member but he read this thread and was able with a little googling to get my number and call me. And he said to remember :

IT AIN'T THE MEAT. IT'S THE MOTION.

The motion has so far produced seven kids. Two girls, five boys. Luckily for their mom they all look like him.

So yeah, we who carry firearms for defense ARE INDEED COMPENSATING FOR INADEQACY. There is an old bit of doggerel that nost of you have heard; aa tribute to Samuel Colt:

[align=center]Ypu need not feaqr of any man[/align]
[align=center]No matter what his size;[/align]
[align=center]If Danger threatens, call on Me[/align]
[align=center]And I will equalize"[/align]
[align=left]"nuff said.[/align]

Alexcabbie

imported post

As far as anything goes here, it cannot go much further than this: Sarah Brady's fourth cousin twice removed (or so it is akkeged and the strory may be BS) got run over by a tour bus in LA and had both legs amputaated at the hip. His mantra is : " I an't got no left knee or no right knee, but look at my wee-nie!!"

Okay, here is the topic-locker.

A gay guy dies, and his lover and his two best friends come to the funeral. They are standing at the coffin sobbing and the first freind says "When they cremate him, I wanna spread his ashes in my garden because he always loved the flowers and the posies I grew for him" and broke down into tears.

The second friend says: "NO! When they cremate him I am gonna spread his ashes in the ocean because he always loved to go sailing in my boat!! and he broke down into tears also.

But the dead guy's lover, cool as a cucumber, says:"Guys, you are out of luck. Becuse when they cremate hin I am gonna put his ashes in a great big pot of red-hot chili!!

The friends are stunned. "why' one asks 'Are you gonna do that??"

And the lover replied:

BECAUSE THAT WAY HE CAN TEAR UP MY A$$HOLE ONE LAST TIME!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Get it? Forget it.

KansasMustang

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I'm contemplating a promotional poster of a guy in a speedo who is ricidulously endowed, wearing cowboy boots, a sombrero, and OCing a Desert Eagle, posing the question, "exactly what is he compensating for, and which gun 'scares' you more?"

:p
Ha Ha IX ya hit it right on the head ooopsss Did I say that? I always say as I was taught in the Army, my gun is in my pants! My weapon is on my hip. And I ain't gonna say which is bigger LOL. But truth is, never had any complaints, about either of em.
Had a friend that was in Nuke subs (Boomers), was the reactor operator. And he accused me of compensating when I got into the Tank Corps because of the cannon I had LOL. Told him, you gotta lotta nerve, you're sittin inside a tallywhacker with at least 30 intercontinental missles and you tell me I'm compensating??

FiremanJoe

imported post

I thought about posting the lyrics from South Park's BIG GAY AL song but found this...

Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog From the Coordinator of the Michigan Pink Pistols, a GLBT and Kink friendly, shooting sports group. It's called "Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog," as it's mostly about guns and gun rights, and sometimes about other things, and it's so GAY!

BigGayAladj.jpg

http://mygunblog.blogspot.com/

N00blet45

imported post

So if I wear an empty holster am I compensating for the lack of a vagina?

Sure, I'm compensating for my small penis by carrying a pistol. That's better than compensating for a lack of intelligence by using small penis insults.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

N00blet45 wrote:
SNIP Sure, I'm compensating for my small penis by carrying a pistol. That's better than compensating for a lack of intelligence by using small penis insults.
Classic!!!

Alexcabbie

imported post

Don't go dissing the Pink Pistols. Their motto is "Armed Gays don't get bashed" Remenber please that the homosexual community is largely concentrated in big-city bastions of "sensible" gun control Here is an HUGE inroad to big-city Antigun culture. And we are making FUN OF THEM???? :banghead:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Uhm, I don't see any gay bashing...? Where do you see it?

I don't have a problem with flaming queers. I don't think the poster does either...

thx997303

imported post

Anti: You're just compensating for your penis!

Me: Why yes, my penis is an inadequate self defense weapon.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Guys, this whole thread is gross, What? will the next OC Dinner feature "wiener sword fights? :uhoh:
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!

I will so be there!

It does show the readers that we have a much better sense of humor than the antis.... Even if it is a bit 'over the top.'

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I've owned/carried guns of some type or other most of my life. I devoted (altogether) 'bout 31 years to all forms of aircraft weaponry, along with attendant military small arms. In all that time... I never once heard any references made, equating the size of anyone's Johnson relativeto the ordnance craft.I s'pose you could make an analogy to a MK84 'n a 2,000 lb schwantz by the shape, but a 6 barreled M61A-A1 20mm would be a stretch. There arefemale Ordies 'n Gunners Mates as well.

In Arizona (particularly Arizona) the act of bearing arms (openly) was (and pretty much stilll is) taken for granted; as is any other right. It's second nature to those who choose to do so. My wife (originally from the Chicago area)carries asidearm openly, and has an additional piece in the glovebox. I'd like to know what the anti's would claimshe's compensating for? She carried a gun where obtaining a permit was impossible (as many women do). The reasoning was (and is) she refuses to be a victim. I suppose the anti's deride those who will 'fight back' to compensate for their own impotent cowardace and denial.Perhaps they enjoy victim status. Some sort of latent fatalistic martyrdom wish?

Or.... it may just be the fact that you can't fix stupid.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
snip....
I'd like to know what the anti's would claimshe's compensating for?
They'd say she was doing so to compensate for your lack of masculine endowment.

Don't flame the messenger, you did ask. :p :D

Yata hey

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Perhaps they enjoy victim status. Some sort of latent fatalistic martyrdom wish?

Oh, they're not stupid. They know only too well that you can't be entitled if you aren't a victim. They choose to be a victim, and the more people join them in it, the more power their politicians will accumulate over others to service their entitlements.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Perhaps they enjoy victim status. Some sort of latent fatalistic martyrdom wish?

Oh, they're not stupid. They know only too well that you can't be entitled if you aren't a victim. They choose to be a victim, and the more people join them in it, the more power their politicians will accumulate over others to service their entitlements.
Oh! Great observation. Makes a lot of sense.