• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funds depleted

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The money that Skidmark (RIP) left to help Scouser will be depleted when Dan Hawes satisfies the court costs etc. on that case.

IMO - it would be a good thing to establish a Memorial Fund to help defray the cost of future such needs. If you agree, please direct monies to Dan Hawes though the following link. Footnote simply for "Memorial Fund."

http://www.virginialegaldefense.com/

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Follow the bouncing ball.

Guilty brandishing, appealed - lost, Sup. Ct. declined. Costs incurred to be paid - funds depleted.

Funds requested for standby/future needs.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Which is what you said the 1st time if someone had read the post. Like FB said, head banging on table.
Mcbeth is not ignorant, he just plays stupid too often.

My 'clarification' was not so much for him as it was for others who he might have confused by his query.

Scouser's case is a dead issue, though he has been elevated to Poster Boy and would undoubted be pleased to see the brandishing statute abolished.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
Thanks for the notification Grapeshot.

Thanks as well for summarizing what has gone on with Scousers case. I hadn't thought to follow the thread in a long time, so I had no idea that the whole ordeal was over. I appreciate that you summarized it for those of us who haven't kept up.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Thanks for the notification Grapeshot.

Thanks as well for summarizing what has gone on with Scousers case. I hadn't thought to follow the thread in a long time, so I had no idea that the whole ordeal was over. I appreciate that you summarized it for those of us who haven't kept up.

And even reading the thread would likely not have provided the information that a reader would be interested in knowing. And one that points to threads that would take an hour to read?

Of course, one can still file a civil suit even if convicted so it was unknown as if this was the reason for the request for $$$ (civil suit purposes).

Nice to see in a thread asking for assistance that people just asking for information are treated poorly.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
And even reading the thread would likely not have provided the information that a reader would be interested in knowing. And one that points to threads that would take an hour to read?

Of course, one can still file a civil suit even if convicted so it was unknown as if this was the reason for the request for $$$ (civil suit purposes).

Nice to see in a thread asking for assistance that people just asking for information are treated poorly.
Reading the thread would definitely provide the information or just being up to date would have done the same.

The reason was black and white clear = for future such cases.

I respond according to the post content.

It would be a consideration to help you out......again. Do we need to go there?

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

The money that Skidmark (RIP) left to help Scouser will be depleted when Dan Hawes satisfies the court costs etc. on that case.

IMO - it would be a good thing to establish a Memorial Fund to help defray the cost of future such needs. If you agree, please direct monies to Dan Hawes though the following link. Footnote simply for "Memorial Fund."

http://www.virginialegaldefense.com/

Grapeshot, Please excuse my ignorance, please advise, when did Skidmark pass?

Regards
CCJ