• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Groups of 7

colt.45

Ive heard several versions of this and decided to start my own... if you are wondering.."What is the group of 7".. choose 7 people who are connected to you ..have a plan.. get together on food, ammo, weapons storage and stick to it. have several practice runs a year..get ready for what is coming...do not tell anyone. Keep it between the 7.
think about it for a minute...144,000,000 gun owners...that makes 20,571,428 groups of 7 armed people... organize that, and we are a force to be reconed with. E.

hermannr

In an insurgency, the core must be protected from the government. The easiest way is to never expose more than a couple (or 7) insurgents at a time. How it works, at no time, until fully prepared do you allow any one person to know any more than 6 others. If one gets captured, that one can only snitch on 6 others, (because he litterally knows no more than his group) but cannot give information on the core cell. works the same for espionage

That is how the communists have worked it for years. Not a commy basher...just a statement of fact. The CIA probably uses the same.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
That is how the communists have worked it for years. Not a commy basher...just a statement of fact. The CIA probably uses the same.

Correction: Cells were three (3) persons each. Cell members knew only the other member and the cell leader. Each cell leader knew three (3) other cell leaders under one (1) cell supervisor. Cell supervisors knew of three (3) sets of three (3) cells. Local leaders knew of three (3) cell supervisors. District leaders knew of three (3) local leaders. And so on, and so on ....

It takes a lot of work to get intell out of someone (until you start getting nasty - then intell flows like Niagra and you just need to weed out truth from "say anything to make them stop".

Now, if you are going to operate a point of resistance, you are going to need way more than seven (7) folks. N/S/E/W LP/OP + central HQ x at least 4 (preferanly 6) shifts a day just to set your early warning system. Perimeter defense is going to depend on the size of your compound (how far apart can you stretch posts and still maintain supporting fire?), but still at least 3 (and preferably 4) shifts.

The beauty of all this is that there are US military Field Manuals available on-line for everything except how to defuse a nuclear weapon (and those might be available at a gun show :lol:).

stay safe.

EMNofSeattle

Correction: Cells were three (3) persons each. Cell members knew only the other member and the cell leader. Each cell leader knew three (3) other cell leaders under one (1) cell supervisor. Cell supervisors knew of three (3) sets of three (3) cells. Local leaders knew of three (3) cell supervisors. District leaders knew of three (3) local leaders. And so on, and so on ....

It takes a lot of work to get intell out of someone (until you start getting nasty - then intell flows like Niagra and you just need to weed out truth from "say anything to make them stop".

Now, if you are going to operate a point of resistance, you are going to need way more than seven (7) folks. N/S/E/W LP/OP + central HQ x at least 4 (preferanly 6) shifts a day just to set your early warning system. Perimeter defense is going to depend on the size of your compound (how far apart can you stretch posts and still maintain supporting fire?), but still at least 3 (and preferably 4) shifts.

The beauty of all this is that there are US military Field Manuals available on-line for everything except how to defuse a nuclear weapon (and those might be available at a gun show :lol:).

stay safe.

Does this qualify as advocating illegal activity? I'm just asking, no one is really looking at forming insurgent cells to overthrow the government right?

motoxmann

I don't see any illegal activity; noone has suggested actually committing any type of crime. I see people utilizing their 1st amendment rights to give us a history lesson, as well as state common sense ideals/opinions, and some tactical intelligence bits.

I was a boy scout at one time, and I learned a lot there too. useful stuff. teamwork, buddy system, readiness, be prepared, survival skills, how to sneak into the girl scouts' camp, how similar in function a swiss army knife is to a ninja's throwing star when you open all the sharp things, etc etc

Beretta92FSLady

First, there are not 144,000,000 firearm owner in America; there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 80,000,000+.

Second, attempting to deal with six other individuals who are possibly not related to you is dangerous in itself, IMO.

Third, you band together with six other individuals, and let's say that one, two, or three of the individuals turn out to be lunatics, well, it wouldn't look good in court when you start describing how you would dress up a few times a year, and wander the woods, training for survival.

Lasjayhawk

I have conditioned myself so that under torture the only names I can say are the following:

Nancy Pelosi
Diane Fienstein
Harry Read
Piers Morgan
Joe Biden
and
They all work for MSNBC that's all I know.

Your Welcome :banana:

motoxmann

I have conditioned myself so that under torture the only names I can say are the following:

Nancy Pelosi
Diane Fienstein
Harry Read
Piers Morgan
Joe Biden
and
They all work for MSNBC that's all I know.

Your Welcome :banana:

haha! that's awesomer than the awesome of what's above!
oh, you forgot Barry though, that Indonesian Kenyan dude