• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Bay area AACFI CCW course this Saturday..

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
It's this kind of secret squirrel stuff that really get's me. Why don't you enlighten us on the real training? A little preview perhaps? Hopefully you aren't sworn to secrecy or anything.

Also, please stop painting us with a broad brush. I have no problem with these guys trying to make a buck but I personally want self defense training and range time. For others; especially those that don't come on here and read, this class may be something they'd like to take.

Nothing secret squirrel in the class...I am not a trainer so I am not qualified to give examples of curiculum that has changed since I took the class in 2006 , I am taking it again the updated class.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Nothing secret squirrel in the class...I am not a trainer so I am not qualified to give examples of curiculum that has changed since I took the class in 2006 , I am taking it again the updated class.

Sure you are qualified to give examples. You did take the class. There's no reason not to tell us what's in the class, or at least what you covered when you took the class yourself, as long as you don't profess to be an "authority" on the matter. We use IANAL around here all the time, no reason not to coin a new one: IANAI (I Am Not An Instructor). :)

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Sure you are qualified to give examples. You did take the class. There's no reason not to tell us what's in the class, or at least what you covered when you took the class yourself, as long as you don't profess to be an "authority" on the matter. We use IANAL around here all the time, no reason not to coin a new one: IANAI (I Am Not An Instructor). :)

OK.......IANAI (I Am Not An Instructor) THEY DO TEACH STUDENTS to dial 911 after you are forced to defend yourself with lethal force & to lawyer up after the Justafiable shooting.

If you want to learn more take the class :)