• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

M

McX

ahh, something i can sink my teeth into! with no disputes?! far out. I'll shall consult with my group and see if we can be there! we were well received in Delevan. Kinda hankerin for some good coffee anyway.

M

McX

dont be bustin on my sparticosian. you'll scare him off from coming to delevan, and i want to see my chum again! Dude's got the coolest belt holster i ever have seen!

protias

I'll be there, and I'll be square! :D ...well, more round than square, but you get the idea.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Bundle Up! The high is supposed to be in the low 50's!

We are having breakfast at Lizzy's around 10 A.M. and after that are heading to Starbucks in Delavan. It should be a nice day tomorrow and a little on the cold side.

Lock and Load!

Passive101

I'll be working in the Staples close by. If anyone wants to come over and say hi I'll probably be the only person wearing black.

I hope it's a good turnout and everyone has a great time :)

Last edited:

Passive101

One member came in today. I was surprised. He got what he needed and was on his way. No issues with him carrying. oldschool is his user name.

I didn't have much time to chat since we had people on lunch breaks. It was nice to meet a new face as well. I hope everyone is having a good time. I'm at staples until 6. I wish I had a coffee from starbucks right now and could open carry. I'll try to get to the next event.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Had a decent turnout. I would estimate 20-25 people in total. Neal Kedzie stopped by. We hammered him about 941.23 repeal. He said that Walker was going to lay out what he wanted to do in the 1st 100 days and that he doubted OC was on that list, however, he was fairly sure it would happen rather quickly. He was not committal about the repeal of 941.23 but was overall supportive. He understands we want it and we want it yesterday. We will continue to push this.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5260041&l=65fa2659a2&id=551253990

I do not believe you need a Facebook account to see this. If so, sorry.

A couple of new people showed up. 2 from Janesville and were standing there with empty holsters when I arrived and then loaded up once they saw others arriving, one gentleman that moved here recently from MA came OC'ing. He said he started OC'ing yesterday and joined Wisconsin Carry over the internet in the last day or two.

Talked to one couple that live in Chicago and has a house up here as well as another couple that lives in Elkhorn. Other regular customers asked questions and received brochures as well.

Overall a good time of fellowship.

I started another thread about the Delavan non PD interaction. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...avan-Police-Called.-The-way-it-should-be-done

Last edited:

Carryon

Thanks Paul and everyone else there. I will stop in again another month.

Was a good time, and I went to Dunham's after to buy another holster. Good job all around and to the members that came from a distance.