• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Truebrit In Memorium

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Got a new Brit coming to VA - this thread was referred to in the new one - thought I'd see who would reply. :D

Question is why are you still subscribed if you don't wanna hear? :p

This thread got referred in the VA forum by... yourself.
I posted here, then later read the VA forum thread about a brits plans to come over,
including your repost from trewbritsboy that is in this thread.
your repost led me to believe that you were trewbrits stepson.
corfuzing and confounding, but,,, Im sorry for his passing too.
posting in the new tread made sense, but raising this one didnt.
you recently chided a noob for a necro post, writing that a 4 yr old thread might be a record. that record didnt stand long!

as for not subscribing if I dont want to read... How would I know I dont want to read,, untill I read...

I follow and keep current with 15 of this sites fora, I read new threads, and new posts when they appear,
I do get a kick out of seeing really old threads resurected by real noobs, even when you do it.:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This thread got referred in the VA forum by... yourself.
--snip--
I do get a kick out of seeing really old threads resurected by real noobs, even when you do it.:lol:

So glad I could contribute to your entertainment. :D

Fixed the formatting to clarify that I am not Bobbie.

Last edited: