• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"We All Work for the Decepticons Now"

since9

Campaign Veteran
Source: Transformers 3
Timecode: 1:31:00

Destination: Chicago, IL.

I really think he's saying, "No Way." I think he's saying "kick ass, or be slaughtered." I think he's digging deep into his religious and cultural heritage and is trying to warn us, covertly, of the cost of relinquishing our vanguard.

No free people can afford this. No free people can afford NOT to rise against this. The idea of being slaughtered by the s*** that stems from Chicago fills me with every retched reason to hurl guts. It stands against everything I, my friends, my father, my forefathers, and countless others who've built our country into what it is today. It's not a "slight difference." It's an unbelievable mind job orchestrated by every psychologist Obama and his puppet masters could hire, and it's not "merely" about our nation's next Presidency, but about the future of our world as a whole. I've come to believe Obama is a puppet, that the underlying "folks" who're propping him and Hillary, most notably through the UN gun ban treaty, but perhaps more importantly through countless funneled dollars over the years know she'll bend to their will for the riches she'll enjoy at the expense of our freedom...

It's nice to see Hollywood, at least someone in Hollywood, on our side.

since9

Campaign Veteran
You mean aside from the fact that as a boy, he attached some firecrackers to a toy train and filmed the ensuing fiery disaster with his mother's 8mm camera?

After reading his bio and watching his films, the thread of the underdog rising up and kicking butt against governmental tyrants is difficult to miss.

HandyHamlet

The trash Bay puts out is to blame for the dumbing down of American audiences and the vast wasteland Hollyweird has become.

Mr Bay has played a huge part in destroying the magic that once was movies. He is a joke. His filmography is a perfect "what not to do" list. Crap remakes and flaccid "horror" flicks. Or movies geared towards 8 yr olds that are so lame they aren't even good bad.

Suck it Bay.

:eek:

Jack House

You mean aside from the fact that as a boy, he attached some firecrackers to a toy train and filmed the ensuing fiery disaster with his mother's 8mm camera?

After reading his bio and watching his films, the thread of the underdog rising up and kicking butt against governmental tyrants is difficult to miss.
Yeah, I don't see how blowing up a toy train equates to resisting tyranny.

I can see how you could draw that conclusion from Transformers 3, however.