• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops, wrong house, shoot dog, cops not being nice story

wrightme

Just a fact, just a fact

Oh. So, not a fact material enough to warrant 'thread title' showing. Got it.

So, why is it part of the thread title as if it was part of the issue? The way you present it is as if that was part of why it happened, or part of what the cops did incorrectly.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Oh. So, not a fact material enough to warrant 'thread title' showing. Got it.

So, why is it part of the thread title as if it was part of the issue? The way you present it is as if that was part of why it happened, or part of what the cops did incorrectly.

I'm not changing the thread title ... next you'll be complaining I did not talk enough about the dog that got shot.

You folks are seeing things that are not there.

twoskinsonemanns

Funny how some bigots would ask for some proof that the gayness of the victim needs to be pertinent in order to mention it.

twoskinsonemanns

What does 'gay couple' have to do with the story?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....
I'm sure in every news story you read you say "what does white guy" or "what does black guy" or "what does Arab guy" or "what does jewish guy" or "what does straight couple" have to do with the story?
yeah we are all buying into that lol

wrightme

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....
I'm sure in every news story you read you say "what does white guy" or "what does black guy" or "what does Arab guy" or "what does jewish guy" or "what does straight couple" have to do with the story?
yeah we are all buying into that lol

Nope, it is simply that it does not matter to the story, and it is not relevant as part of the title.

If how the cops treated them because they were gay was part of the story, it would make perfect sense to call it out in the title. And, if it were a straight couple, putting it in the title would make absolutely the same amount of sense as putting 'gay couple' in the title.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Nope, it is simply that it does not matter to the story, and it is not relevant as part of the title.

If how the cops treated them because they were gay was part of the story, it would make perfect sense to call it out in the title. And, if it were a straight couple, putting it in the title would make absolutely the same amount of sense as putting 'gay couple' in the title.

yes very good. Since being gay was not relevant to the content of the story it was wrong to mention they were gay! wahahahaha!

wrightme

Jesus H. Christ!!
Who gives a rat's a$$ whether or not they were a couple of lesbians or not? Focus on the important part of yet another example of "out-of-control" incompetent buffons who are incapable of even going to the correct address!
They there is the "excessive violence" for no valid reason that fails to be addressed.

Yes, I am curious why the OP did not bother addressing any of that.

skin'erback

you children need to shut up about the gay. Its not the issue and you know it. The issue is these thugs shot another dog needlessly. Its high time that we no longer tolerate these behaviors. Charge em, jail em, shut down the whole damn dept if they don't get the point. It is obviously a protocol they follow even if they won't admit it. There has to be a training program promoting it. It happens too often for it not to be a recommended response. Make an example out of these cretins. Why isn't whomever signed off on this raid responsible? That's part of responsibility isn't it? Where are the cop defenders on this one? What can be their justifications for shooting an old non threatening dog? I'd like to hear it. Hell, I'd like to be on that jury.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Yes, I am curious why the OP did not bother addressing any of that.

Should I pm you for the title to all my threads?

Why you up in arms about this .. are gay rights your thing or are you anti-gay?

Just wondering why 2 words that described the victims makes you concerned ....

I have my trigger words, so I can understand.

Never put "apple sauce" into a tread title...just fair warning.

The Truth

wrightme is stirring up arguments again? Couldn't be...

I'll bet you can't NOT reply to this post.

Last edited: