• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

coffe for your valentine

1911er

Come join us at Starbucks in Port Orchard by the Safeway gas station on Feb. 14 th to show your support for Them supporting our legal right to carry. I will be there at 10 am or slightly before.

Store Location

Starbucks Coffee Company
1960 SE Lund St
Port Orchard, WA 98366
360-874-2360

fire suppressor

If I am up I would love to stop by. That is only a few hours after I go to bed (it's 7:30am and I still have not gone to bed yet) if I get to bed early I will be there