• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Father unloads HG into sassy daughter's computer

Glockster

Wow, the video now has more than 4 million views! And he now has over 20,000 subscribers to his FB page.

supranite90

If I every did that to my parents (which I probably have growing up) they would have given me a good old korean ass whooping....And I swear that once I have a kid, if they screw up, they'll get a good spanking....Screw this "you can't lay a hand on your kid" BS.

hazek

The father is an emotional primitive which I bet is the root cause for his daughter's behavior. I mean just listen to his heavy breathing when he's getting ready to shoot.

Judging just by this video, his preferred method of parenting is extortion and emotional terrorism and I'm just glad he unleashed his emotions on that laptop instead of his girl.

This person should not be allowed to carry a weapon and should definitely not be allowed to raise children. I'm willing to speculate that he and fathers like him are one of the biggest causes for today's violent and unmannered youth.

hazek

If I every did that to my parents (which I probably have growing up) they would have given me a good old korean ass whooping....And I swear that once I have a kid, if they screw up, they'll get a good spanking....Screw this "you can't lay a hand on your kid" BS.

Then you'll be just as much of an emotional primitive as your parents were.

There is another way though, I suggest you grow up and learn:

[video=youtube;yC2qnwIxqck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2qnwIxqck[/video]

PistolPackingMomma

The father is an emotional primitive which I bet is the root cause for his daughter's behavior. I mean just listen to his heavy breathing when he's getting ready to shoot.

Judging just by this video, his preferred method of parenting is extortion and emotional terrorism and I'm just glad he unleashed his emotions on that laptop instead of his girl.

This person should not be allowed to carry a weapon and should definitely not be allowed to raise children. I'm willing to speculate that he and fathers like him are one of the biggest causes for today's violent and unmannered youth.

You are basing this judgement off of a 5 minute video of a man you don't know and have never met.

PistolPackingMomma

True, but you have to admit it's 8min of pretty compelling evidence of my theory.

I disagree.

People are much more complex than 5 minutes of video can portray. This video only shows one side of him, and it's the hurt and upset side. You can't really believe that you can understand, know and judge a total stranger based on a few emotionally charged minutes of a situation you don't know all the sides of.

SovereignAxe

I have seen a hard drive from a laptop shot with a .45 almost point blank almost square in the middle. didn't penetrated it.

that's...interesting. Compared to 3.5" hard drives, laptop drives are extremely flimsy. I've taken a .357 to a 3.5" drive and it punched a nice clean hole. When taken to the to the laptop drive it all but shattered, ripping each layer apart from each other. Granted, .357 from a 6" barrel probably has a little more punch than .45, but I'd still expect the .45 to do considerable damage.

doug23838

Hazek:
Why don't you contact Child Protective Services and have this girl rescued from this "emotional primitive"? After all, you believe he is a danger and shouldn't be allowed to "carry a weapon or raise children." Rescuing this poor girl from her neanderthal of a father is the right thing for you to do. Intellectuals such as yourself surely must intervene. You know so much better.

Wrong. This man is doing what many other parents should do; Discipline their entitlement minded petulent brats they have raised. They want everything, they want it free, and soon they'll attempt to enter the "workforce" with that mindset. The parent giveth, the parent taketh away. The kids don't get that, cause none of the parents would dare strip away these things that all the other children have....it wouldn't be "fair". These children, born to an easy life, expect it to always be that way and for someone else to provide for their every want (not their every need).

The video is a micro view of what should be happening nationally. The parents (taxpayers) should be telling the entitlement minded petultent brats (useless eaters), the free ride is over. We don't condone your bad behaviour and we're putting and end to it.

VW_Factor

And then he put nine rounds into a $1000 laptop? I call super bull-s**t.

Its nice of you to assume that model of laptop would be worth 1k.

Knowing similar aged models of these lappys, they are almost worthless. Yes, you can find some scammer types trying to hock them on CL and eBay for more than a few hundred bones, but really. It might be worth maybe $100 in a pinch.

I would shoot at it too just for being an HP.

GreatDaneMan

Its nice of you to assume that model of laptop would be worth 1k.

Knowing similar aged models of these lappys, they are almost worthless. Yes, you can find some scammer types trying to hock them on CL and eBay for more than a few hundred bones, but really. It might be worth maybe $100 in a pinch.

I would shoot at it too just for being an HP.

Thats what I said on facebook. Worth probably $200 tops on a good day. More satisfaction by destroying it. He has a vet clinic and an hes an IT i think he can afford to put a HP to good use. I have two HP laptops that the screens died in from being poor quality. Ribbon comes loose. Can barely give them away. I actually had about 15 I bought for 100 a piece and sold to friends, came from a government auction. Six of those have had bad screens now and thats just those that have told me.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
He fired a gun in an unprotected area, where there is vehicular traffic and a (presumably) occupied building behind him. No berm, no protection for rogue shots. He's not wearing any kind of protective gear -- safety glasses or earplugs -- and there is no imminent threat.

So much for gun owners putting safety first.

sawah

I hope, if you do, you're arrested for assault and battery.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Geeeezezez.....

And people still wonder what I mean when I say
"It only means you can afford a gun, nothing more"!:banghead:

VW_Factor

He fired a gun in an unprotected area, where there is vehicular traffic and a (presumably) occupied building behind him. No berm, no protection for rogue shots. He's not wearing any kind of protective gear -- safety glasses or earplugs -- and there is no imminent threat.

So much for gun owners putting safety first.

Where-as in the area he may live in, all may be perfectly legal.

Who are we to bitch about what the man shoots at on his property?