• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am so sick of seeing the feds get away with this stuff

davidmcbeth

Banned
It could be that the feds are trying to lower the stock of ammo .. perhaps for micro-stamping of bullets or other political reasons....they would not be able to include existing ammo in stock in any legislation ...

HandyHamlet

"It COULD be..." hypothesizing ... no FUQ ...

Fair use quote for provided link:

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition/

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 7, 2013

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

To the OP (original poster) Rick, welcome, it is accepted etiquette to post a "Fair Use Quote" accompanying a provided link. This snippet of the article you link to shows your fellow forum members what you are talking about. Otherwise they may not click your link.

Last edited:

Teej

And for that matter...this topic is not about Wisconsin. It should be in one of the general forums.... hot topics or news/alerts...