• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chinn Aquatics Center PWC

JohnM15A

Anybody have OC experience at Chinn? It is run by PWC so I would think OC is OK. I did see this on their website so maybe this would be a problem:

The Chinn Center provides valuable community programs such as PlaySchool, our pre-K program for ages 3 - 5 and Before & After School Camp for grades K - 8th Grade.

Thundar

Anybody have OC experience at Chinn? It is run by PWC so I would think OC is OK. I did see this on their website so maybe this would be a problem:

The Chinn Center provides valuable community programs such as PlaySchool, our pre-K program for ages 3 - 5 and Before & After School Camp for grades K - 8th Grade.

Where is the problem?

JohnM15A

I guess none. I just thought someone has some experience there. We just visited there tonight to check them out. Guy at the desk gave us a tour, no complaints and several off duty police were also there. So I guess my only issue is leaving my sidearm in a locker while I'm in my bathing suit. Nice that they allow and encourage you to bring your own locks...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
JohnM15A;2040289--snipped-- Nice that they allow and encourage you to bring your own [COLOR=#b22222 said:
g[/COLOR]locks...

Fixed it for you.............................................^ ^ ^ ^ :)

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I guess none. I just thought someone has some experience there. We just visited there tonight to check them out. Guy at the desk gave us a tour, no complaints and several off duty police were also there. So I guess my only issue is leaving my sidearm in a locker while I'm in my bathing suit. Nice that they allow and encourage you to bring your own locks...

Buy a Glock and just leave it on John...:lol:

Fallschirjmäger

Not recommended - wonder why?

These are original Glock parts:
http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-Maritime-Spring-Cups/productinfo/G3073/

we do not recommend that the GLOCK be fired under water without proper factory training
Because you haven't had proper factory training and therefore are not covered under the proper factory warranty. Although what "proper training" may entail is unknown, one assumes that the water must somehow affect one's trigger finger as it's the firer that requires "proper training".

That, or lawyers are involved. Which might explain why they're only sold for "novelty purposes.":eek:

Last edited:

Blk97F150

Ha, it's easy enough to write "There shall be no guns in the locker room" on a piece of paper, but citing the authority to do so is the question at hand! Will they be willing to stick their neck out? :)

TFred

I'm betting they will not stick their neck out doing either one! (although it could be 'fun' to watch if they did hand write their own 'rule'!! :banana: )

TFred

I'm betting they will not stick their neck out doing either one! (although it could be 'fun' to watch if they did hand write their own 'rule'!! :banana: )
Ha ha ha.

::scribble:: ::scribble:: ::scribble:: "Here you go, it's written policy!"

"Congratulations, you've just committed a violation of Code Section 15.2-915. You might want to call your boss."

TFred