• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proven LIAR and murderer glorified once again.

Jeff. State

Banned
Proven LIAR and murderer, Chris Kyle, glorified once again.

Another Propaganda piece glorifying someone who went to foreign lands to kill peasants trying to defend themselves, their homes, their communities from a FOREIGN INVADER. I'm contemplating picketing this movie when it comes out.

Chris Kyle is a PROVEN liar.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/us/ventura-chris-kyle-suit/index.html

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/american-sniper-get-sneak-peek-747941
Clint Eastwood's Navy SEAL drama, which stars Bradley Cooper, is set to get an Oscar-qualifying run on Dec. 25

Clint Eastwood's latest film, American Sniper, will get a sneak peek screening at AFI Fest. The drama will be shown at a screening on Tuesday, Nov. 11, at 9 p.m. at the Egyptian Theatre.

The Navy SEAL drama, which stars Bradley Cooper, is set to get an Oscar-qualifying run on Dec. 25 in select theaters before expanding Jan. 16. The film, a Warners/Village Roadshow co-production, is based on a 2012 autobiographical book written by Chris Kyle.

The title was adapted for the screen by Jason Dean Hall (Paranoia). Sienna Miller, Luke Grimes, Jake McDorman and Kyle Gallner also feature in the cast of the drama.

“Clint Eastwood is an American icon,” read a statement from AFI president Bob Gazzale. “His are stories that stand the test of time, and we are proud and honored to unveil his latest masterpiece."

Also screening at the fest on Tuesday is Selma, a civil rights drama, which will be shown in full at the Egyptian Theatre at 6 p.m.

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

Another Propaganda piece glorifying someone who went to foreign lands to kill peasants trying to defend themselves, their homes, their communities. I'm contemplating picketing this movie when it comes out.

Chris Kyle is a PROVEN liar.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/us/ventura-chris-kyle-suit/index.html

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/american-sniper-get-sneak-peek-747941
Clint Eastwood's Navy SEAL drama, which stars Bradley Cooper, is set to get an Oscar-qualifying run on Dec. 25

Clint Eastwood's latest film, American Sniper, will get a sneak peek screening at AFI Fest. The drama will be shown at a screening on Tuesday, Nov. 11, at 9 p.m. at the Egyptian Theatre.

The Navy SEAL drama, which stars Bradley Cooper, is set to get an Oscar-qualifying run on Dec. 25 in select theaters before expanding Jan. 16. The film, a Warners/Village Roadshow co-production, is based on a 2012 autobiographical book written by Chris Kyle.

The title was adapted for the screen by Jason Dean Hall (Paranoia). Sienna Miller, Luke Grimes, Jake McDorman and Kyle Gallner also feature in the cast of the drama.

“Clint Eastwood is an American icon,” read a statement from AFI president Bob Gazzale. “His are stories that stand the test of time, and we are proud and honored to unveil his latest masterpiece."

Also screening at the fest on Tuesday is Selma, a civil rights drama, which will be shown in full at the Egyptian Theatre at 6 p.m.

jesse ventura is a joke for suing chris kyle ' s widow. I don't believe that POLITICIAN any more than I would believe someone whose book would have sold every bit as many copies had he left that 2 pages out.

It doesn't matter if you don't like the reason for being in the middle east. This guy went there to provide over watch and save the lives of marines. He quite explicitly stated in numerous places in his book that he wasn't in it for the politics, rather, to save lives of soldiers that were pursuing what he believed was a just cause.

I can't believe you(OF ALL PEOPLE) would drag a dead guys name through the mud and actually believe a POLITICIAN over the whole affair.

Not to mention, chris kyle spend his retirement helping those with PTSD and was a firm supporter of gun rights in america.

Like the supposed "war or terror" or not, I'm going to pay full price to see this movie, and I'll enjoy it.

Rather than bag on a murdered man on the internet.

Last edited:

Primus

jesse ventura is a joke for suing chris kyle ' s widow. I don't believe that POLITICIAN any more than I would believe someone whose book would have sold every bit as many copies had he left that 2 pages out.

It doesn't matter if you don't like the reason for being in the middle east. This guy went there to provide over watch and save the lives of marines. He quite explicitly stated in numerous places in his book that he wasn't in it for the politics, rather, to save lives of soldiers that were pursuing what he believed was a just cause.

I can't believe you(OF ALL PEOPLE) would drag a dead guys name through the mud and actually believe a POLITICIAN over the whole affair.

Not to mention, chris kyle spend his retirement helping those with PTSD and was a firm supporter of gun rights in america.

Like the supposed "war or terror" or not, I'm going to pay full price to see this movie, and I'll enjoy it.

Rather than bag on a murdered man on the internet.
+1 you beat me to it....

Jesse Ventura sues a widow because he got his ass kicked in a bar for running his mouth. Makes sense.

Isn't he hiding in mexico somewhere? Something about brainwaves or aliens or both?

Jeff. State

Banned
Ventura was suing Kyle before the former SEAL lost his situational awareness/died.

The jury believed the 11 witness' who testified that Kyle's story was a lie and Ventura was telling the truth. jdazzle, are you calling those other SEALS who backed Ventura in this case liars as well?

Primus and jdazzle, should the day come when an invading force comes to American soil and kills Americans the way Kyle killed Iraqis/Afghans will you be singing their praises as well?

"Hero Chinese/Russian sniper kills 255 American SAVAGES in the Rocky Mountain West of war torn America"

gonna go see that movie as well jdazzle?

ETA: Also Kyle was not "retired" he was making a fortune with his Mercenary business (Craft International.) as well as the book.
Profiting on Death isn't something I find admirable.

Last edited:

Primus

Ventura was suing Kyle before the former SEAL lost his situational awareness/died.

The jury believed the 11 witness' who testified that Kyle's story was a lie and Ventura was telling the truth. jdazzle, are you calling those other SEALS who backed Ventura in this case liars as well?

Primus and jdazzle, should the day come when an invading force comes to American soil and kills Americans the way Kyle killed Iraqis/Afghans will you be singing their praises as well?

"Hero Chinese/Russian sniper kills 255 American SAVAGES in the Rocky Mountain West of war torn America"

You know what... Your right. I agree we are oppressor s and invaded for no reason. Let's make it right. We can start by moving over there and making amends. Head over there and jdazzle and I will meet you over there. I promise.

Jeff. State

Banned
+1 you beat me to it....

Jesse Ventura sues a widow because he got his ass kicked in a bar for running his mouth. Makes sense.

Isn't he hiding in mexico somewhere? Something about brainwaves or aliens or both?

Again Primus, FACTS elude you.

J_dazzle23

ETA: Also Kyle was not "retired" he was making a fortune with his Mercenary business (Craft International.) as well as the book.
Profiting on Death isn't something I find admirable.

Can you please cite the names of the SEALS that testified on ventura's behalf?

I mean, the guy one a lawsuit in his home state with far more monetary and political outreach against a guy who couldn't defend himself because he was DEAD. Sounds like a fair fight to me.

Maybe if kyle was alive and the lawsuit took place in texas...

So let's sum it up. You DO believe the politician. Interesting. I do believe we could call that a first for you!

also, please cite that kyle was "making a fortune" from craft international ? I'm going to be very impressed if you have his financials. I know from working in the technology industry, he certainly wasn't getting traffic on his website that would even put him out of the black, much less swimming in money.

While I doubt some aspects of the war, let me know when you start hearing about Americans strapping bombs to their ten year old kids and sending them out to kill other americans. Let me know when Americans start trying to sell the world on sharia law. When we turn our rocky mountains into a savage-filled, war torn religious-inspired killing zone, then you can go ahead and use your analogy. As of 2014, it doesn't even remotely fit.

Do I agree on how the middle east has played out? NO. Do i know about opiates and oil stakes in these countries? Yep. But does it even remotely relate to the character who DIED performing and act of charity?

Not even slightly.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
It's playing out today with the Mythical bin laden killing. Killers/alleged killers are profiteering in the death they dish out or maybe didn't. Then they start fighting amongst each other about it (real honorable men).

These "men" deserve no respect for their actions once they try to start making $$$$ off it. Maybe it just seems worse than it is as the MSM pushes the pro war propaganda factor of their stories. Either way NOTHING we as a nation are doing/have done over there should be something to be proud of.

Chris Kyle won a couple silver stars in Iraq, reminds me of another silver star recipient in the GWOT, Pat Tillman. He "earned" his for getting shot 3 times in the face from an estimated 10 yards.
I'm thinking Pat may have written a book upon his return from the war as well, letting everyone who would read it know exactly how horrible of a CRIME the USA was committing. I'm willing to bet others were thinking that as well and Pat just happened to die from "friendly fire" as a result.

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

It's playing out today with the Mythical bin laden killing. Killers/alleged killers are profiteering in the death they dish out or maybe didn't. Then they start fighting amongst each other about it (real honorable men).

These "men" deserve no respect for their actions once they try to start making $$$$ off it. Maybe it just seems worse than it is as the MSM pushes the pro war propaganda factor of their stories. Either way NOTHING we as a nation are doing/have done over there should be something to be proud of.

Chris Kyle won a couple silver stars in Iraq, reminds me of another silver star recipient in the GWOT, Pat Tillman. He "earned" his for getting shot 3 times in the face from an estimated 10 yards.
I'm thinking Pat may have written a book upon his return from the war as well, letting everyone who would read it know exactly how horrible of a CRIME the USA was committing. I'm willing to bet others were thinking that as well and Pat just happened to die from "friendly fire" as a result.
So should veterans not get jobs as range safety officers when they get back stateside?

Should army medics not be able to work as nurses back home?

Should combat vets not be able to start companies like opsgear.com and make money based on combat training they recieved?

How about the commercial airline pilots making a couple hundred grand a year after leaving the AF?

All of these examples make huge ranges of money directly because of their involvement in the active duty armed forces.

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

American Sniper Official Trailer #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MItGoIxoVGk

Trailer depicts an apparent little savage about to meet allah. Wonder what that kid would have been doing if he had never seen an American stepping foot in his country.

Silly me, getting all caught up in a piece of fiction.
FYI- muslims have been using their kids to this to EACH OTHER FAR before the US stepped foot in the middle east. They have lots of practice doing stuff like this.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
So should veterans not get jobs as range safety officers when they get back stateside?

Should army medics not be able to work as nurses back home?

Should combat vets not be able to start companies like opsgear.com and make money based on combat training they recieved?

How about the commercial airline pilots making a couple hundred grand a year after leaving the AF?

All of these examples make huge ranges of money directly because of their involvement in the active duty armed forces.

None of those have to do with telling their personal story of bringing death to others in faraway places where NO AMERICAN civilian could ever be harmed.

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

None of those have to do with telling their personal story of brining death to others in faraway places where NO AMERICAN civilian could ever be harmed.
I'm not going to argue the validity of being in the middle east. I'm far more disapproving of it than you may believe.

But I'm not going to call someone a bad person for Taking advantage of the capitalism of supply and demand that we have here, the same as everyone else. Especially if his motivation for being there is pure in heart, which i believe it was. He has stories from his service in the war, and people want to pay money to read them.

Nothing more to it.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
This smacks me as troll thread. Call em as I see em!

When crimes against humanity are committed by a collective nation, the "heroics" displayed or NOT by the aggressors within that action shouldn't be promoted as some kind of picture of virtue.

The overall picture of what we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan has been condemned by even the most vocal of Hawks.

Would you eat a bite of Kobe beef pulled out of a pile of bull----? (this is assuming the Kyle story is not only true but admirable)

J_dazzle23

When crimes against humanity are committed by a collective nation, the "heroics" displayed or NOT by the aggressors within that action shouldn't be promoted as some kind of picture of virtue.

The overall picture of what we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan has been condemned by even the most vocal of Hawks.

Would you eat a bite of Kobe beef pulled out of a pile of bull----? (this is assuming the Kyle story is not only true but admirable)
Animals crap out the most gourmet coffee beans :)

I'm sorry, but it's clear that you didn't read the book. He specifically details he signed up to go to Iraq and Afghanistan the day of 9/11. He spends probably 20 pages in his book detailing how he NEVER shot anyone unless they were on the cusp of killing US servicemen or innocent people living there, due to extremely invasive rules of engagement. His biggest fear was not the enemy, but killing someone he wasn't 100% positive was about to kill innocent people.

Sorry, I have my questions about the middle east, but my tin foil hat just isn't big enough to believe it was all a hoax that Chris kyle, along with all the other people in the armed forces, were all in on this sneaky murderous plot.

And while I also don't know the purity of intent to be in the middle east, I'm not going to just sit here and make believe in my little fairytale land that the jihadis and extremists over there are completely peace-loving, sinless, non-violent people that were just trying to raise their goats and pose no threat to peaceful world population, including the U.S.

let's not play the "religion of peace" game right now.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
I'm sorry, but it's clear that you didn't read the book. He specifically details he signed up to go to Iraq and Afghanistan the day of 9/11. He spends probably 20 pages in his book detailing how he NEVER shot anyone unless they were on the cusp of killing US servicemen or innocent people living there, due to extremely invasive rules of engagement. His biggest fear was not the enemy, but killing someone he wasn't 100% positive was about to kill innocent people.

Sorry, I have my questions about the middle east, but my tin foil hat just isn't big enough to believe it was all a hoax that Chris kyle, along with all the other people in the armed forces, were all in on this sneaky murderous plot.

And while I also don't know the purity of intent to be in the middle east, I'm not going to just sit here and make believe in my little fairytale land that the jihadis and extremists over there are completely peace-loving, sinless, non-violent people that were just trying to raise their goats and pose no threat to peaceful world population, including the U.S.

let's not play the "religion of peace" game right now.

Nope, I had no interest in "his" book (cough, ghost writer, cough). Pat Tillman also signed up immediately after 9-11, and when he saw the complete BS these wars were, and he called it BS, he didn't double down on death and destruction. Special forces above all see what these wars are about ($$$). They are not dumb grunts, they are thinkers, and thinkers with a CONSCIENCE/soul cannot go along with the Lie, or if they do end up eating a bullet years later with a bottle of Prozac on the nightstand.

You can keep throwing in the muslims "culture" as if it matters in regards to OUR actions, but it doesn't. We are over there, remember. Whatever they do to each other or others who should know not to enter a hellhole is not our concern. Besides the "they are evil" reasoning doesn't condone killing countless thousands of innocents to "save" them.

Primus

Nope, I had no interest in "his" book (cough, ghost writer, cough). Pat Tillman also signed up immediately after 9-11, and when he saw the complete BS these wars were, and he called it BS, he didn't double down on death and destruction. Special forces above all see what these wars are about ($$$). They are not dumb grunts, they are thinkers, and thinkers with a CONSCIENCE/soul cannot go along with the Lie, or if they do end up eating a bullet years later with a bottle of Prozac on the nightstand.

You can keep throwing in the muslims "culture" as if it matters in regards to OUR actions, but it doesn't. We are over there, remember. Whatever they do to each other or others who should know not to enter a hellhole is not our concern. Besides the "they are evil" reasoning doesn't condone killing countless thousands of innocents to "save" them.
Are you still on your way there to show us his its done? Its about a 17hr trip give or take. Mind the landing in BIAP. Can get kind of rough. :D

J_dazzle23

Good to know. I've got a brother in law currently as an army special forces engineer. I'll make sure to get the scoop from him on how B.S. it is that he is over there training men and women how to defend their villages from the Taliban.

these "special forces" you talk about, of anyone in the military across the world, are precisely the groups that specifically hunt down known threats to American soil. I'm sure they have security clearances that give them incredible insight. I also refuse to believe that each and every one of the men in all special forces units somehow see this as a black and white issue and that they Are ALL doing Immoral things. I think we would see much more publicity by these men.