• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City Open Carry shirts

sohighlyunlikely

I had designed several shirts for myself and others to be able to buy and wear to show their pro stance on OC. Some for "Missouri OC" and some for "St. Louis OC". It had been mentioned that there was a desire for "Kansas City Open Carry" design. If you are interested in that and can give me some logo ideas. The only 2 things that I think of when I think Kansas City is the "Chiefs" and "BBQ". What are the Iconic symbols that say KC to you? Here is some of my past logos.

Doc

designallCAWTCCU9.jpg

452149208v4_350x350_Front_Color-Bla.jpg

250-Open-Carry-gif.gif

Shooter64738

My kid made a couple. They are pretty simple.

On the back one of them says:"Criminals will be served a Pb sandwich."

For those of us that forgot high school chemistry, Pb is the element designation for lead. He thought it was pretty creative.:lol:

peterarthur

My kid made a couple. They are pretty simple.

On the back one of them says:"Criminals will be served a Pb sandwich."

For those of us that forgot high school chemistry, Pb is the element designation for lead. He thought it was pretty creative.:lol:

Lol, awesome!!!

Reverend BCal

Here's the official flag of Kansas City. It could be incorporated some how. It gives the two most common nicknames for KC, "The City of Fountains" and "Heart of the Nation."

Attachments

• us-mokss.gif
    us-mokss.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 124

sohighlyunlikely

How do you feel about this?

My vote is for the biker patch style....maybe with an eagle head and a gun/guns underneath in the middle section....

Well I tried to go with something that really felt connected to KC. It runs on the KC Chiefs theme to tie into the fact that KC is one of the oldest established cities in the west, and I threw in part of the KC skyline to show the modern metropolis that is KC of today.

Doc

Kansas City Open Carry emblem 1.0

OCKCChiefcopy.jpg

BILL27GLOCK

Well I tried to go with something that really felt connected to KC. It runs on the KC Chiefs theme to tie into the fact that KC is one of the oldest established cities in the west, and I threw in part of the KC skyline to show the modern metropolis that is KC of today.

Doc

Kansas City Open Carry emblem 1.0

OCKCChiefcopy.jpg

Pretty nice indeed except for the fact I'm not a Chiefs fan, got anything with a Dallas star on it? lol!!

Big Boy

I'll involve myself with Open Carry all day every day, but PLEASE, do not remind me I am in the city of the royals. Good lord....