• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pizza Shop gives "GUN Discount" - take the poll, spread the idea.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A Virginia Beach pizza shop is offering a 15% discount to customers that are carrying a gun or show a permit - this would be an excellent idea for store owners in any state where legal. Promote it, it only takes one such to get it started in your area.

Also please take the poll mid-way down on the left side:
http://hamptonroads.com/2013/02/granny-get-your-gun-and-pizza-discount-va-beach

The reason for this cross post is that the idea should not be restricted to just Virginia - there is an ice cream shop in Utah from whom this shop owner says he got the thought.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

A few years ago we had a restaurant owner in our state that did this. Great idea, it seems though his anti gun owners who he was leasing his property from gave him some issues.....:(

I voted yes. No surprise there though right?

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A few years ago we had a restaurant owner in our state that did this. Great idea, it seems though his anti gun owners who he was leasing his property from gave him some issues.....:(

I voted yes. No surprise there though right?

In an previous article, I think he said he hired delivery drivers that carried.
icon14.png

Even if you are not in Virginia, but might travel to Virginia Beach, please vote - the poll is open to all.

Last edited:

Trapper-Randy

I sure wish more businesses would do this!! I sure would like to see something like this in my area! They dont even need to offer the disscount just advertise that they are gun friendly.

T-R

MNMGoneShooting

Just dropped by this place tonight. Great place, and everyone was coming in packing. The owner stopped to talk to folks momentarily between pizzas. There was an incredible backlog of pizza orders and his phone would not stop ringing.

Great experience.

sudden valley gunner

Just dropped by this place tonight. Great place, and everyone was coming in packing. The owner stopped to talk to folks momentarily between pizzas. There was an incredible backlog of pizza orders and his phone would not stop ringing.

Great experience.

+1 To the proprietor and his customers.
Supporting rights is good business!