• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ccw update

section8usmc

Permit?! Where did you get your permit from? ;)

Call it whatever you like. Permit. License. Either way, if you carry concealed without one, you go to jail, and risk being shot by a hot head, because that little card makes so much difference to them, like some miraculous change from ultra criminal to responsible, law abiding citizen. I know it's an infringement on the second amendment, but I'm not exactly what you'd call prison material.

Many small town police don't like it even if it is law, so I didn't even open carry before that, because I knew I'd be in some sort of legal battle around here if I did. Our department in particular pulls some pretty underhanded crap. I'm not about to give them more fuel for their fire. I'm too physically broken and tired to deal with that kind of crap. I've already lost enough friends, or had them distance themselves from me for speaking my mind about the second amendment, and our rights as American citizens. I don't know how many good (very relative in my case) years I have left, and don't need to spend them in a cell, or in a courtroom.

CZ97BSword

Getting my CCL

Does anyone know somewhere close to Sheboygan Wi, where I can go and take the class to be eligible to get my ccl ive been on the waiting list for the class here in Sheboygan for about 2 months now kinda sick of waiting I actually started OC because of the wait time im anxious to get my concealed license soon thanks anyone with info please send me a text at Chris 920-946-4008 thanks