• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you haven't joined Wisconsin Carry Inc. JOIN NOW!!!!!

Spartacus

Banned
Just make sure that Hubert has that big gun of his unloaded and cased before he begins. There oughta be a law restricting OC of calibers that big! Just having that sucka fall on your toe would probably send you to the emergency room...

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Just make sure that Hubert has that big gun of his unloaded and cased before he begins. There oughta be a law restricting OC of calibers that big! Just having that sucka fall on your toe would probably send you to the emergency room...

Serpents gal was carrying the BIG gun.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Hats would be great.

Hats have been ordered. They are really nice high-quality, velcro closure, low-profile embroidered hats.

They will come in stone (off white) with black embroidery and black with gold embroidery.

They were ordered a month or two ago, but there is a 8 - 12 week lead time.

As soon as we get them we'll let you know.

M

McX

i tell ya guys, many know i attended concerts for many years, and collected the concert t-shirts, buying one to wear, and one to put away, for sale in the future when everyone i went to see has croaked. we are witnessing historic days, buy an extra t-shirt and lay that one back, someday you will be able to proudly haul it out, and show it off to those who weren't there, and didn't know of the struggles we face today, to guarentee their rights in the future.

i have one wiscarry t-shirt that is VERY special to me, it is autographed, and is in storage!

Last edited:

polekat

So.... If we are 'Founders club', do we keep paying 'extra' to remain founders club or is that only a one time thing?

That was my next question.

With the founders membership being more than the annual fee......might that become a life time fee?

M

McX

personally i don't keep track of what membership category i fall into, i pay the annual dues, and then keep tossing money in, it's THAT important to me, that the need to fund the organization doesn't stop with an annual contribution for membership.

polekat

So I send the $100 for joining the founders club and add $15 for the annuals dues for the first year?

Add a second check for the Madison 5?

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
So I send the $100 for joining the founders club and add $15 for the annuals dues for the first year?

Add a second check for the Madison 5?

If you donate $100 total in the first year, its founders club.

We try to keep track of donations coming in, and bump people to founders club when they hit that number. If we miss you, just let us know. (though if you give us another week til things settle down and we aren't swamped that would be great)

We are awaiting re-order of member decals to send out welcome letters and member decals to the HUNDREDS of new members that signed on in the law week (thank-you Madison PD) (ok, not really thank-you, but...)

paul@paul-fisher.com

I know WCI doesn't publish actual membership numbers but Hubert made a comparison this past weekend about the growth of membership since the Madison incident.

I believe he said that in the 1st 3 days after the incident, the membership of WCI had grown by 1/3.

Can we get some sort of update as to whether membership has doubled or some other frame of reference?

Thanks!