• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado police kill homeowner for demanding warrant

Dreamer

Good Lord!! Where does this crap end! :cuss:

It will end sometime after the trains have taken the last of the "useless eaters" to the camps, they have succeeded in reducing the world population by 85% through engineered wars, famines and epidemics, and the "re-greening" of the planet beings, so that our Neo-fuedal overlords can re-acquire the entire globe for their own personal playground.

Its not like they haven't been giving us fair warning for decades...

Dreamer

Maybe someday they will execute a no knock on the wrong house, and that house will be a state trooper. If they shoot him and his wife like this, or that marine, then something might change. Hopefully they will kill his poodle as well.

Apparently you are under the mistaken belief that the government sees their goon squads as something more than disposable...

No, actually, when something like that happens, then local and State LEAs will all be disbanded, (like the Brown Shirts were in Germany when they started to get "out of control") and they will be replaced by a National Police Force.

The plans are already in place, via Executive Orders that have been piling up since the 1950s for just this purpose...

Uber_Olafsun

Apparently you are under the mistaken belief that the government sees their goon squads as something more than disposable...

No, actually, when something like that happens, then local and State LEAs will all be disbanded, (like the Brown Shirts were in Germany when they started to get "out of control") and they will be replaced by a National Police Force.

The plans are already in place, via Executive Orders that have been piling up since the 1950s for just this purpose...

Makes me think of Katrina and military members being used to disarm those that decided to protect themselves. They were just there to "aid" the police.

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
Another poster confusing two distinct, but marginally related, rulings. :rolleyes:

This horrible ruling says that you have no right to resist officers illegally searching your home. The one you bring up says that you do have the right to resist an unlawful arrest. Not all home searches are attendant to arrest, so the right of resistance in one has little effect on that right of the other.

Folks, don't let obvious and general antipathy toward police and sloppy associative thinking fool you. The right to resist arrest will not help you in an Indiana courtroom if you are being tried because you resisted an illegal search.

Even if you resist the illegal search, to the point of being arrested, just so you can lawfully resist that arrest, it won't work. The arrest would almost surely be lawful. So I am at a loss as to why folks keep bringing that other ruling up.

Yes it is apparent that my post does not directly relate to this, I don't need you to point out the obvious. I didn't intend for it to be directly related. Just to post that this is one of our lawful rights to defend ourselves from these kind of abuses. I know you may have felt the need to feel important by the desire to correct and to chastize me wether directly or implied, that is not very endearing. There is a way to correct someone without you sounding arrogant, condescending or pompous. It would appear to me that it is not within your psyche to do so to make the person you are correcting feel like respecting you on an even level and accepting what you have to say. Just because you may be right, doesn't mean that it's productive for you to interject, sometimes that can cause contention which is not productive.

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

Am I to understand that not only is Indiana affected?

YOUR FREEDOM, PRIVACY & UN-ALIENABLE RIGHT TO BE SECURE AGAINST UNREASONABLE SEARCH & SEIZURE IS NOW LOST!

by Dion Wood on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:41pm

PLEASE CLICK ON YOUR **SHARE** link to spread this FAR AND WIDE!!!
Defender of our Freedoms,

Supreme Court Overrules Fourth Amendment!

Decided on Mon16May2011 http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-1272.pdf

Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano reports that Supreme Court
has given police the right to invade your home on a whim - that whim could
simply mean that they know that you own firearms!

NAPOLITANO: "SAFETY WITHOUT LIBERTY IS TYRANNY."

now The Supreme Court's ruling in

The purpose of the Fourth Amendment is to protect citizens' privacy and property rights; but the Supreme Court's decision now allows authorities to violate those rights, and to stage a search and seizure of property without obtaining a warrant from a judge. Just think about what this will do to your Second Amendment rights!

The "government has denied property and privacy rights in deference to making the job of the police easier," Napolitano said on Fox News. "Why would we let our own government do to us, what we fought a revolution against 230 years ago?"

The warrant requirement ranks among the fundamental distinctions between our form of government, where officers are under the law, and the police-state where they are the law.

If the Supreme Court can do this to the Fourth Amendment, then it is just a matter of time before they rule against the First and Second Amendments!
WE MUST POUND CONGRESS with emails! This ruling annihilates the Fourth Amendment and gives police the authority to enter your home without obtaining a warrant from a judge. CLICK HERE to SEND FAXES to every member of Congress to tell them to pass a law that will supersede the Supreme Court's ruling that dismantles your Constitutional protections. This issue affects everyone! Also, your generous DONATION to CCRKBA is urgently needed to drive this issue on Capitol Hill so that we can push Congress to vote to protect Americans' Constitutional rights.

The Fourth Amendment was written to protect us from police excess and police mistakes. In lieu of presenting their evidence to a neutral magistrate, police officers may now knock, listen, then break the door down, never mind that they had ample time to obtain a warrant.

NOCHECKS AND BALANCES!
We are in the middle of a crisis, and our Constitution is at stake!

Law-abiding citizens will now have to live in fear of
the government - with every single knock at the door!

What if you go for protection in your night stand, thinking there was
an intruder. They break down the door, you react in a panic to protect
your family, they shoot you and justify it with the New Police State
Rules. The new rules that steal your rights under our Constitution.

"The Fourth Amendment of the Constitution guarantees the right to be left alone," Judge Napolitanoadded. "It requires that the government can only come on to private property without the consent of the occupant, if it has a search warrant. And search warrants may only be issued by judges, and judges may only issue search warrants after they have found probable cause of a crime on the property."

But with the Supreme Court's ruling, the Fourth Amendment has been trampled on and everything has changed! Police will no longer be required to obtain a search warrant from a judge before they can lawfully enter a residence. Once they enter your home and discover that you own firearms, what will they do?

CLICK HERE to SEND FAXES to every member of Congress to tell them to pass a law that will supersede this Supreme Court's ruling! If they can do this to the Fourth Amendment, then it is just a matter of time before they go after the Second Amendment! By enabling police to circumvent the Fourth Amendment and a judge's authorization before searching a property, Americans are no longer protected against unwarranted search and seizure. This is an annihilation of your Fourth Amendment rights! Your DONATION to CCRKBA is urgently needed to drive this issue on Capitol Hill so that we can DEMAND that Congress protect Americans' Constitutional Rights.In no quarter does the Fourth Amendment apply with greater force than in our homes, our most private space which, for centuries, has been regarded as entitled to special protection.

No one is safe!
by this inane Supreme Court ruling.
"Rather than placing more pressure on police to stay in line with the Constitution, the court places the weight of proving constitutional rights on citizens," The Seattle Times reports. "The ruling leaves the Constitution's protection against warrantless searches as a symbolic right, easily sidestepped in practice by police. This leaves the law too open to the interpretation of law-enforcement personnel."

The Fourth Amendment was established to protect citizens from government encroachment and to ensure that law enforcement protect the residents in their communities without violating citizens' privacy rights. There is a domino effect afoot - today they are dismantling the Fourth Amendment .

How secure are you if a police officer can knock on your door and
enter your homes without a warrant? Their word against yours, and
no way for you to protect yourself from this intrusion and all they
have to do is say they "thought you were committing a crime".
How secure are you and your family?

Consider what Indiana residents are going through after theirstate Supreme Court ruled that police can enter private property at any time --- without a warrant, without suspicion, without reason...SEARCH AND SEIZURE.

Justice Steven David wrote that the Barnes v. State of Indiana decision ruled that "the common law right to resist a police officer illegally entering a home no longer exists."

"A boundary has been crossed, and we're not just going to tolerate it," Sean Shepard said to a reporter for theNorthwest Indiana Times. "As citizens, it's our job to be ever-vigilant against our government."

This is not a Red state or Blue state issue.
The erosion of our Fourth Amendment affects every resident of every
state who simply wants the government to respect their freedom and their rights.

Today it's the Fourth Amendment; Tomorrow it's the Second!
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW
WE MUST POUND CONGRESS WITH EMAILS! If the Supreme Court can rule against the Fourth Amendment, then it is just a matter of time before they rule against the Second Amendment! CCRKBAbelieves in protecting the property rights and the freedoms of law-abiding citizens. THIS IS NOT A PARTISAN ISSUE! The Supreme Court's ruling infringes upon every Americans' rights. Congress must act IMMEDIATELY and pass a law to supersede the Supreme Court's ruling!
PLEASE CLICK ON YOUR **SHARE** link to spread this FAR AND WIDE!!!

181436_10150393190580332_884465331_16906572_2137840_n.jpg

254592_10150620797520332_884465331_18590469_2314909_n.jpg

180029_10150393193095332_884465331_16906641_1105292_n.jpg

251626_10150620782385332_884465331_18590387_7181827_n.jpg

247525_10150620500030332_884465331_18587480_4651779_n.jpg

255592_10150620305170332_884465331_18585534_7376618_n.jpg

eye95

Yes it is apparent that my post does not directly relate to this, I don't need you to point out the obvious. I didn't intend for it to be directly related. Just to post that this is one of our lawful rights to defend ourselves from these kind of abuses. I know you may have felt the need to feel important by the desire to correct and to chastize me wether directly or implied, that is not very endearing. There is a way to correct someone without you sounding arrogant, condescending or pompous. It would appear to me that it is not within your psyche to do so to make the person you are correcting feel like respecting you on an even level and accepting what you have to say. Just because you may be right, doesn't mean that it's productive for you to interject, sometimes that can cause contention which is not productive.

Apparently it did need pointing out. Yours was not the first, nor the last, post to try to link the two marginally related rulings, some even boldly saying that the Indiana ruling goes against the SC ruling. (It does not.)

So, either you were wildly off-topic or thought the two rulings were inter-twined. Either way, it needed to be pointed out that analysis in any depth would reveal the huge distinctions between the rulings.

On edit: Don't ever let reality stand in the way of a good rant.

Last edited:

EricDailey X-NRA

and State Police too

Some early efforts to install these enforcers were the origin of the FBI in 1908 and soon after came the establishment of State Police forces or as in the 1930's the creation of the NC Highway Patrol which are not technically State Police. Recall Smedley Butler's testimony to Congress that he was propositioned to head a military junta for a crowd of industrial barrons. There are now many activities to co-ordinate FBI, FEMA and Homland Security with the State agencies as seen in the National Fusion Centers (see Wikipedia to start).

If you don't fear your Government then you are watching too much TV.

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

Apparently it did need pointing out. Yours was not the first, nor the last, post to try to link the two marginally related rulings, some even boldly saying that the Indiana ruling goes against the SC ruling. (It does not.)

So, either you were wildly off-topic or thought the two rulings were inter-twined. Either way, it needed to be pointed out that analysis in any depth would reveal the huge distinctions between the rulings.

On edit: Don't ever let reality stand in the way of a good rant.

Alright then Mr Thought Police, You can stay upon top of your high horse and rule over us bottom feeders and useless eaters! :eek:

Attachments

• arse.jpg
    arse.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

@Eye95 I thought you might like this for your new profile pic or avatar. Ahh you're such a swell guy who interjects. Some people would call that act "being anal" I think when you do that with me in future I will respond and say "hi there Mr Busybody"

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

eye95

Alright then Mr Thought Police, You can stay upon top of your high horse and rule over us bottom feeders and useless eaters! :eek:

No "thought police" about it. Liberty allows you to say anything you wish, and allows me to criticize it.

If I can give one last piece of advice (take it or leave it), if one does not identify himself so closely with the expressions of his opinions, he will not be so touchy when someone takes issue with them.

Moving on.

eye95

It means that I have moved on from this one discussion with you. You may have the last word in it.

However, I will call you out if you say something else that I feel needs calling out. Count on it.

Also, you just might find me agreeing with what you say sometime. I call 'em as I see 'em. That irks some people, but I don't care. Folks are responsible for their own feelings and their own rationality (or lack thereof).

Dreamer

NewZealandAmerican

It means that I have moved on from this one discussion with you. You may have the last word in it.

However, I will call you out if you say something else that I feel needs calling out. Count on it.

Also, you just might find me agreeing with what you say sometime. I call 'em as I see 'em. That irks some people, but I don't care. Folks are responsible for their own feelings and their own rationality (or lack thereof).

--Moderator deleted personal attack.--

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

Thanks for sharing all this. You are now beginning to sound like a troll. I never feed trolls. Please show us you are not a troll.
You're welcome and no I'm not a Troll, aren't trolls pretty tyrannical and greedy like our "corporate representatives in DC? I'm not either of those things, just that I get irked when I meet what I feel is arrogance, hence my earlier back and forth interaction with old boy.

Cheers, my brother in LIBERTY!

Last edited: