• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

rcav8r

Actually, we do NOT want any more changes when it hits assembly. Otherwise, it'll have to go back to senate to approve the changes. That might delay votes til AFTER the recall, and do you really want to take that chance?

Wait til later, if conservatives posess a majority still, start pushing for changes, although that may have to wait for the next session.

MKEgal

Jesse said:
Watching some of these people makes me want to run for Senate just so I could get one of them off the floor.
+1 Woudn't it be great if we had a 2A Party to run candidates against the R's&D's?

HandyHamlet said:
Pam for Governor.
+1000

apjonas said:
Jesser said the proposal permits guns in schools. Is he (a) stupid or (b) cleverly lying to mislead?
Both. He has no clue what constitutes a school zone.

HandyHamlet said:
I have masturbated with cheese graters that were less painful than this.
TMI violation, bad mental image, 30-yard penalty. :shocker:

HandyHamlet said:
Risser was outscored on his ACT test by the monkey they used as a control.
OK, that's a good one. Have to remember that.

Jesse said:
ok, Coggs... Milwaukee has a criminal problem... it's not guns, it's the loser degenerates you have allowed to take over that city.
+100
That's my Senator. The one who ignores my communications & votes against how I told him to vote.
Wonder if I could FOIA to see how many calls & emails he received on this issue, and a count of how many were for & against? I don't need to know names, just numbers. See if he's doing the will of the people... :question:
I'd mail it to his office, as well as some other neutral legislative office that might also have the information or be able to get it from him, since he's ignoring me.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Carpenter
Coggs
Cullen
Erpenbach
Hansen
Larson
Miller
Risser

I said some very mean spirited things in this thread. So I would like to take this time to say that... With the exception of one or two of the "adults" on this list they are responsible for the most unintelligent drivel I have ever been exposed to.

In my entire life.

:exclaim:

Last edited:

Da Po-lock

Hansen LOOOOOOOOOSER !!!!!! WE WIN :)

Glock buddy. you gotta be more enthusiastic....

Hasbeen Dave HA HA HA HA HA HA Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wonnnnnnnnnnnnn ! ! ! ! ! !
LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER-LOOSER

LOO-HOO-HOO-BOO-HOO-HOO-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-R-R-R-R !

M

McX

SA19 - No church carry.- thanks alot Jesus.

quick Paul, where did we end up? thread version here if you dont mind. and do it nice you got an audience of 121 right now.

Ken8521

quick Paul, where did we end up? thread version here if you dont mind. and do it nice you got an audience of 121 right now.

Making churches didn't pass, unless I misunderstood. They have to post signs like everyone else.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Basically what I had said in post 11

I edited it to take into effect the two amendments that passed today as part of the bill.

deadlifter

I would like nothing more than to call that loser Dave Hansen and rub it in his face. I dislike that guy for many reasons, but this was one of the biggest, and just to hear his stupid remark at the end before the vote, man I could have smashed something. I wont though, as much as I'd like to, I wont call.... well maybe. Nah, gotta be the bigger man.

protias

Actually, we do NOT want any more changes when it hits assembly. Otherwise, it'll have to go back to senate to approve the changes. That might delay votes til AFTER the recall, and do you really want to take that chance?

Wait til later, if conservatives posess a majority still, start pushing for changes, although that may have to wait for the next session.
The only amendment I'd want to see added is to see this bill go back to its original language.

phred

it would be great to get a role call of the 25 who voted for passage so there is no doubt who we should thank with our letters, emails and phone calls.

ayes - 25 Yippee!!

cowles
darling
ellis
fitzgerald
galloway
grothman
harsdorf
holperin
hopper
jauch
kapanke
kedzie
lasee
lassa
lazich
leibham
moulton
olsen
schultz
taylor
vinehout
vukmir
wanggaard
wirch
zipperer

nays - 8

carpenter
coggs
cullen
erpenbach
hansen
larson
miller
risser

Last edited:

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Thanks Phred! I appreciate your efforts. Let us not forget to thank ALL those who supported us and not spend 100% of our energy chastising those who opposed us. :)

siefly

Illinois running Jauch (D) voted for the bill! He hates the 2nd amendment. Now thats a flip-flop. He can really be trusted by his supporters. Spends all of his time arguing against it and then votes for it. LOL.

Siefly

ArcticF7SnoPro

So from what I am reading of this I will be able to conceal and drive around in my car, boat or so on all day long with my hand gun, but if I where to do this with my uncased and loaded AR I would still be breaking the law?

paul@paul-fisher.com

So from what I am reading of this I will be able to conceal and drive around in my car, boat or so on all day long with my hand gun, but if I where to do this with my uncased and loaded AR I would still be breaking the law?

Yes.

However, I re-read it again and there is no vehicle exception for GFSZ without a permit, so to drive in the 1000' buffer with a loaded handgun, you need a permit.

Sorry McX!

M

McX

Yes.

However, I re-read it again and there is no vehicle exception for GFSZ without a permit, so to drive in the 1000' buffer with a loaded handgun, you need a permit.

Sorry McX!

ok, well, so Church is ok, Jesus carried the day. delay on startup for car carry, unloaded and encased for free man school zone transport, lock thing died? the rest of what i've learned here.
saw poking around here the training element ended up being almost a joke huh? take your class online.

paul@paul-fisher.com

ok, well, so Church is ok, Jesus carried the day. delay on startup for car carry, unloaded and encased for free man school zone transport, lock thing died? the rest of what i've learned here.
saw poking around here the training element ended up being almost a joke huh? take your class online.

Nope, lock didn't die. Unfortunately $1000 fine from the state for encased, unloaded, unlocked without a permit.