• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I think there was a rape.

sudden valley gunner

Another thing to think about ...

... if you have to think about whether there was a rape or not then there probably was not a rape.

Here is a story about a rape ... NYC too ... very famous ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Wait so you criticized eye95 for getting involved and then turn around and post a story in which someone was killed becuase no one got involved?

Kitty Genovese myth that nobody did anything and watched her murder was created by a newspaper writer.

The OP is from Alabama in the Bible Belt and the only source of anything that he knows is the Bible or the RNC.

He would not know Plato from Aristotle.

Give me a break, I don't agree with Eye on a lot or even his style of posting but this stereotype and over generalization because he happens to be from a certain area is just ridiculous. Try arguing against his specific reasoning or way he posts.

Shoobee

And it's fiendishly difficult to tell you from somebody holding a "God hates ****" sign at a military funeral.

You're vile, but in an oddly trivial sort of way...

I have read the Bible in 5 different languages Deanimator and so it is difficult to tell what God (the father of the Lord Jesus Christ) hates or loves.

I would therefore never presume to tell anyone else what to believe.

Shoobee

Kitty Genovese myth that nobody did anything and watched her murder was created by a newspaper writer.

Give me a break, I don't agree with Eye on a lot or even his style of posting but this stereotype and over generalization because he happens to be from a certain area is just ridiculous. Try arguing against his specific reasoning or way he posts.

There is no "reasoning" in it just more Repub koolaid. He needs to have his koolaid spoon fed to him.

Shoobee

Your expressed opinions of women's rights are pretty indistinguishable from those of the Pakistani (and Afghan) Taliban.

The only difference is they actually BELIEVE what they say...

And what prey tell do you think my views of women's rights are?

I believe women were created equal by Samuel Colt just like men.

If they want an abortion I would never presume to tell them what to do.

Democracy and freedom are more important than abortion.

sudden valley gunner

There is no "reasoning" in it just more Repub koolaid. He needs to have his koolaid spoon fed to him.

And now you understand how those of us who refuse to partake in any color of Koolaid feel about your advocation of the blue Koolaide. :p

Eye does OC and advocates the right to do so, and he came here to report about something sensitive that happened to him. If you have constructive criticism about what happened great, that's why he posted. I don't find this thread an appropriate place to attack his personal religious or political beliefs when they had nothing to do with his story. And I am on his ignore list.

Last edited:

Shoobee

And now you understand how those of us who refuse to partake in any color of Koolaid feel about your advocation of the blue Koolaide. :p

Hey buddy blue is blue and red is red.

On Tuesday or shortly thereafter we will find out who has more koolaid in the Electoral College.

Can't wait to find out.

I sure wish the Red's had put up a better candidate than this one. But then again, if they had, they might actually win this time.

Hunterdave

Shoobee is a leftist troll. I highly doubt he owns any firearms. He's only here to stir sh..t .
Don't respond to his post or put him on ignore and maybe he'll fade away like I have
noticed some of the others have , as of late.

Shoobee

I'm an agnostic.

I couldn't care less.

You are probably a rich man then. There is no appeal by religion to the rich. Never was and never will be.

The rich have no need of religion. All their needs have been already met by money.

Christianity is a message for the hopelessly poor, to hope for a brighter life in the next world.

What I don't get however is why didn't Jesus just take over when he was here and make things better?

That is the hard part of the Christian philosophical equation to solve.

Shoobee

Shoobee is a leftist troll. I highly doubt he owns any firearms. He's only here to stir sh..t .
Don't respond to his post or put him on ignore and maybe he'll fade away like I have
noticed some of the others have , as of late.

My guns and gunsafe -- you can take these when you peel them from my cold dead hands:

Attachments

• Rem 700 .300 RUM.jpg
    Rem 700 .300 RUM.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Mossberg 590.jpg
    Mossberg 590.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
  • S&W .44 rem mag.jpg
    S&W .44 rem mag.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 11
  • CZ 97B 45ACP.jpg
    CZ 97B 45ACP.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Liberty Centurion.jpg
    Liberty Centurion.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Shoobee

If you don't know if it was a rape, it probably wasn't... even if you didn't actually SEE what happened?

I'll bet you look nifty in your black turban...

But you are forgetting that "legitimate rape" is a Repub issue.

And I do not drink the Repub koolaid remember.

At any rate I95 should definitely not interrupt his neighbors when they are having weird bedroom fun in Ohio.

Last edited:

Deanimator

You are probably a rich man then. There is no appeal by religion to the rich. Never was and never will be.
Never heard of Reverend Ike, I see.

But then you don't actually believe anything you say in the first place.

You have no more commitment to anything you say than I do to any random word in the classified ads in the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Shoobee

Never heard of Reverend Ike, I see.

But then you don't actually believe anything you say in the first place.

You have no more commitment to anything you say than I do to any random word in the classified ads in the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

I believe there is a God who created us, although Samuel Colt is the one who made us all equal.

I believe the Lord helps those what helps themselves.

During your stay on this Earth before your spirit goes to Heaven it seems like everyone is pretty much on their own. Haven't seen any miracles like in the days of Jesus or Moses lately. Although I think it would be a miracle if Romney could fool all the people all of the time. But I trust that Abe Lincoln was right when he said nobody could and so we will find out on Tuesday. Can't wait to see.

Shoobee

So you're a Republican?

I'm not.

I think it's no accident that you associate yourself with Todd Akin...

I am definitely not rich enough to become a Republican. Never was and never will be.

Not cold hearted enough either.

I believe in Obama-care. Does not affect me, I have health insurance of my own through my business.

But the poor don't have it and they need it.

I am no fan of the AMA and their particular koolaid.

I believe we should get the heck out of Afghanistan and I do not believe we should ever have gone into Iraq -- Iraq was the balancing power against the real enemy Iran and now there is a power vacuum and Iran can do whatever it wants. All this mess in Iraq over oil.

Romney wants to stay in Iraq and Afghanistan because he has never seen a war that he does not like.

As for changing the abortion laws, I don't care. It does not affect me.

The ladies sure want to be able to get their cheap and safe abortions though. Give them whatever they want. You're never going to please a woman by telling her no. The Repubs are trying to tell them all no, and that will bite them in this election in Ohio and elsewhere.

I do not believe in tax cuts for the rich. Adam Smith in his book The Wealth Of Nations talks about taxes and he says the rich can always afford to pay more and deserve to pay more because they benefit more from the wealth of a nation.

There is koolaid and 10,000 excuses made for tax cuts for the rich ever since Reagan so don't even start on that dead end issue.

The Repub party started out back in the 1800s as a spin-off from the Demo's over anti-slavery. Now today however they have just become a new Whig party and they don't even care about the former slaves they set free. I think Lincoln would be disgusted if he could see them now.

I suspect that not long from now the Repub party just as the Whig party before it will become extinct, and then the Independent party will take their place, and you will hear about Democrats and Independents. And the Repubs with their tax cuts for the rich and anti-abortion (your original topic) will become a distant memory, if a memory at all.

Last edited:

Deanimator

My guns and gunsafe

And here's my goose gun:

Paris_Gun.jpg

As the saying goes, "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."