• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Car?

TheQ

Wow Q,

Way to Scrooge up the new guys spirit...Great leaders are those that inspire and motivate...Just saying.
Maybe Mike has a thing or two to teach us?

[video=youtube;34w8xqFz3eU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34w8xqFz3eU[/video]

Just making sure he understands it's a long road and there is no guarantee. I'd hate to have him thinking it was a sure thing and having me to blame for his disappointment.

FreeInAZ

Just making sure he understands it's a long road and there is no guarantee. I'd hate to have him thinking it was a sure thing and having me to blame for his disappointment.

We all are to blame for letting this crap stand! No one should be faulted for trying, ever! On that note: Thanks Q for all your efforts. They are appreciated. :D

TheQ

I've just more realistically set my expectations about our "friends" in the Republican legislature after last session.

The not-so-friendly Senate is the same lot (they didn't get elected this past time around). The lot in the House is mostly the same with the same leadership (not that they were the big problem, it seems the Senate is more stubborn).

If nothing moves next session, I'm just going to advise no one vote for a Senate Republican Incumbent. We'll keep the Republicans in the House, but I wonder what they'd think to losing control of the Senate?

FreeInAZ

Haha. I thought you guys were older than that sorry :p I all pictured you as older dudes with handlebar mustaches and leather vests (Don't ask...because I don't know why).

I just hope it does get passed. If you need any help, let me know.

GREAT! Now I have to shave off my handle bar mustache and ditch my leather vest! Whipper snappers! Arghhh:p

TheQ

Haha. I thought you guys were older than that sorry :p I all pictured you as older dudes with handlebar mustaches and leather vests (Don't ask...because I don't know why).

I just hope it does get passed. If you need any help, let me know.

523616_260218910753692_558194462_n.jpg

I am bald though.

FWIW, the MOC VP is younger than me. The Treasurer is about my age, and the Secretary....well....he's a young guy too, kind of. In the case of the Secretary it's kind of relative. He's young compared to Methuselah when he died.

MikeTheGreek

I am bald though

FWIW, the MOC VP is younger than me. The Treasurer is about my age, and the Secretary....well....he's a young guy too, kind of. In the case of the Secretary it's kind of relative. He's young compared to Methuselah when he died.

Methuselah died when he was 969 :p

I don't know why I know random facts about stuff I shouldn't know about...0.o

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
523616_260218910753692_558194462_n.jpg

I am bald though.

Good Lord, post a warning before you do that! I nearly fell off my chair trying to get away!:eek::eek::eek:

donmich11

Wayne County....

Two months!? Wow. I've read stories on here about it taking a long time, but why? I turned in my application on a Monday and picked up my CPL twelve days later on a Friday.

I live in Romulus, it took me almost 6 months to the day to get my permit.....after 3 phone calls to the board in Wayne County, of which they only replied to ONE.....

FreeInAZ

I live in Romulus, it took me almost 6 months to the day to get my permit.....after 3 phone calls to the board in Wayne County, of which they only replied to ONE.....

^^^
THIS - No rhyme or reason for it. You cannot contact anyone directly you must leave a message and hope "they" behind the voice-mail wall decide to call you back.

Last edited:

Raggs

He was different, made people think - that's controversial.

But then I'm not from here so.....................:)

Yes he was controversial, I am sure THAT is why he was banned. It couldn't have been the comments he made that went against the rules of the forums. Dang admins banning people all willy nilly!

TheQ

Oh yes...that guy!

Speaking if him, I wonder if he liked to prepare/eat boiled frogs...?

...just a random thought.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Yes he was controversial, I am sure THAT is why he was banned. It couldn't have been the comments he made that went against the rules of the forums. Dang admins banning people all willy nilly!
I'll just say, "No Comment." At let it go at that. ;)

Last edited: