• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Store will not sell guns to those who voted for Obama.

Beretta92FSLady

50% of the population dislikes unicorns

50% of the population dislikes rainbows

;)

I did my own poll ... with 4 people ... (citing a source per forum rules) rules are rules !

Unicorn w/rainbows ? You must love the harry potter series .. :question:

:D

Never reade the books. Kids like them though, ugh!

Beretta92FSLady

If I owned a gun store I would be offering them a discount and trying to win them over to the freedom of 2A and the enjoyment of OC or CC.

The election is over. I have better things to do than be petty and whine about who won or lost. When I went to vote I personally feel I entered into a social contract to accept who won and with the understanding that my candidate may lose. I have been to other countries and I still love this one the best. Not many other countries out there that have the freedom we do with guns and still get to vote.

IMO, nothing makes a gun-hate'n, bleeding heart liberal more pro-gun than taking them to the range, and shoot'n the hell out of some targets. Most Americans, if given the chance to send rounds down-range, love firearms.

I have one critique of this forum: Liberals who are open to firearms, OC, CC, etc., would have a tough time here, initially. If the purpose of OC/CC forums is to bring in more supporters--Maybe they should have a section for newbies that are Liberal...not hostile, and informative.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

IMO, nothing makes a gun-hate'n, bleeding heart liberal more pro-gun than taking them to the range, and shoot'n the hell out of some targets. Most Americans, if given the chance to send rounds down-range, love firearms.

I have one critique of this forum: Liberals who are open to firearms, OC, CC, etc., would have a tough time here, initially. If the purpose of OC/CC forums is to bring in more supporters--Maybe they should have a section for newbies that are Liberal...not hostile, and informative.

That would not be a bad idea, as long as the liberals do not start with the liberal song and dance, that is really where most of the problems start. I have a even better idea, why don't liberals start pro-gun threads on Huffington post. Seems like there are more liberals there to convert.

Beretta92FSLady

That would not be a bad idea, as long as the liberals do not start with the liberal song and dance, that is really where most of the problems start. I have a even better idea, why don't liberals start pro-gun threads on Huffington post. Seems like there are more liberals there to convert.

Most of the problems seem to start at," I'm right, and you are wrong," from both sides.

Liberal song and dance + Conservative song and dance = clusterf*ck hotheads hitting the Ignore button.

OC, CC, pro-Second Amendment converting starts at these forums, not bleeding heart, Liberal, 'preaching to the choir' pages like Huffington.

I say we all take time out of our busy schedules to target anti-firearm Liberals, get them to the range, get a firearm in their hands. As I stated, nothing turns an anti-firearm Liberal to--at a minimum--pro-firearm Liberal, than the sweet smell of spent powder, and bullet ridden targets.

We should arrange something here in Washington called: Bring a Liberal to the range, day.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Most of the problems seem to start at," I'm right, and you are wrong," from both sides.

Liberal song and dance + Conservative song and dance = clusterf*ck hotheads hitting the Ignore button.

OC, CC, pro-Second Amendment converting starts at these forums, not bleeding heart, Liberal, 'preaching to the choir' pages like Huffington.

I say we all take time out of our busy schedules to target anti-firearm Liberals, get them to the range, get a firearm in their hands. As I stated, nothing turns an anti-firearm Liberal to--at a minimum--pro-firearm Liberal, than the sweet smell of spent powder, and bullet ridden targets.

We should arrange something here in Washington called: Bring a Liberal to the range, day.

No offense but I don't think there are too many members here that need converting. Most of the progressives that have come and gone have done nothing but stir the pot.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
No offense but I don't think there are too many members here that need converting. Most of the progressives that have come and gone have done nothing but stir the pot.

Its good to stir the pot from time to time. Who wants to sample an unstirred pot where opinions are stuck to the bottom of the pan?

Anonymouse

Everyone wants to convert... It is intrinsic to our nature. She is well aware no one will actually convert but will still try.

By showing contempt/disapproval/etc you also are trying to convert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Beretta92FSLady

Everyone wants to convert... It is intrinsic to our nature. She is well aware no one will actually convert but will still try.

By showing contempt/disapproval/etc you also are trying to convert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Showing contempt does not convert, IMO.

Cultivating a lasting relationship with firearms is the best policy, IMO. Religious organizations do it all the time; they invite the not-converted to get-togethers, BBQ's, etc.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Not arguing that BL, but how many progressives who are anti gun have you found on this site to convert?

LOL---0. Are there Progressives on this forum? Are there anti-gunners on this forum?

You know, I just realized that I may be considered a Progressive Liberal. I am of the opinion that individuals ought to be able to own automatic firearms, grenades, make homemade bombs--I do have limits, though: tanks, IMO, aren't practical. I own a 1978 Suburban 4X4, and parking is hell for me...a tank would be impossible at, say, Wholefoods parking lot in Green Lake, here in Seattle.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

LOL---0. Are there Progressives on this forum? Are there anti-gunners on this forum?

You know, I just realized that I may be considered a Progressive Liberal. I am of the opinion that individuals ought to be able to own automatic firearms, grenades, make homemade bombs--I do have limits, though: tanks, IMO, aren't practical.

Here is the thang, if you really want to convert anti gun to pro gun, shouldn't you go to where there are anti gun, like huffington post?

Beretta92FSLady

Here is the thang, if you really want to convert anti gun to pro gun, shouldn't you go to where there are anti gun, like huffington post?

Have Dave write an article for the Huffington.

Particularly during the summer, we should have local meet-ups, and everyone bring a Liberal friend...better yet, a Liberal family.

Going on a Liberal page and telling Liberals that they are not-American, and wrong, is not constructive. Mind you, I'm not claiming that I am a constructive person to talk to.

WalkingWolf

Have Dave write an article for the Huffington.

Particularly during the summer, we should have local meet-ups, and everyone bring a Liberal friend...better yet, a Liberal family.

Going on a Liberal page and telling Liberals that they are not-American, and wrong, is not constructive. Mind you, I'm not claiming that I am a constructive person to talk to.

No but it sure is fun. :banana:

beebobby

I find it interesting that a guy who probably thinks that the govt. is restricting access to guns by American citizens is, in fact, himself restricting access to guns by American citizens.