• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds Stand Down in Nevada - Proof of 2nd Amend Importance ?

sudden valley gunner

Nah. Just been reading for six years that we are all going to end up in a FEMA camp, all our firearms confiscated, and Sharia Law in effect. I'm calling BS.

So you decided to troll a site that doesn't have a lot of that....makes sense.....:rolleyes:

Nah you are here looking for a fight, yet not doing it intelligently you just want to be an ass about it.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

So you decided to troll a site that doesn't have a lot of that....makes sense.....:rolleyes:

Nah you are here looking for a fight, yet not doing it intelligently you just want to be an ass about it.

Not looking for a fight, just doing what every other drone on here does: Speak my mind.

It's quiet around here these days.

Rusty Young Man

Speaking of twisting lying sack of sh*t... The Confederate South was clinging to it's collective Bible, and Slavery. That explains why the Federal Government went down there, and kicked their inbred, pro States Rights, Slave owning Azz.

The Civil War never ended, it was merely a Cease Fire. The proof is in the Modern Republican pudding.

I'm sure ending slavery and supporting equality are the reason the North still had segregation AND slavery within its borders after the surrender of Southern forces.:rolleyes:

You seem to have done a good job memorizing what the Leftist overlords wanted you to.

I'm Hispanic, and even I don't buy into the left's "we just want to help Latinos and Hispanics be successful" crap. Acta non verba. I'm NOT a Republican, but at least they don't urinate down my back and tell me it's raining.

Rusty Young Man

Speaking of twisting lying sack of sh*t... The Confederate South was clinging to it's collective Bible, and Slavery. That explains why the Federal Government went down there, and kicked their inbred, pro States Rights, Slave owning Azz.

The Civil War never ended, it was merely a Cease Fire. The proof is in the Modern Republican pudding.

Well nice that I refrained from calling you a personal names but you can't help yourself? Appears you have come back to troll?

You are ignorant, you have decided to believe the limited history the state historians have sold you, even though you have been afforded ample chance to learn the truth. The North had laws segregating and banning blacks from in many areas. Illinois Lincolns home state had a bill banning blacks from migrating there, a bill Abraham Lincoln supported. New Jersey had legal slavery until 1865.

Yes the crimes of the confederacy was great, so was the crimes of the union. Your jingoism and bigotry is humorous.

I'm sorry I called you that. It's rude.

...wait a minute, nevermind, I'm not sorry. I call you a Lying Sack Of Sh*t, and you call me Ignorant. Thanks for helping me out!

"Ignorant" is a temporary mental condition of deficiency of knowledge and/or information. It is not a derogatory name in itself.

You, however, have only been back for a few days and have already thrown out this broad insult (post #16 http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?121301-PA-School-stabbing-Will-they-blame-knives):

*looking around* Nothing new going on around here. A bunch of White, Heterosexual, OLD, Republican/Whig/tea party 2.0/Flat Earth Society/President Obama hate'n/neck deep in firearms/Alex Jones/*fingers are getting tired*/me me me-types basking in fear-mongerring BS.

By the way, I'm Hispanic, 21 years old, Independent, own few firearms, don't listen to Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh, and a student.

As for the "fear mongering" accusation, it isn't fear mongering to point out the cyclical nature of empires and governments.
“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.

Last edited:

cirrusly

Government even a tyrannical one needs to look legitimate and have at least a show of support.

Washington and Coloroda gave the finger to the Feds on pot.

Connecticut and now New York saying Molon Labe.

States passing bills that nullify federal Drone and NSA laws.

States threatening to cut off federal water.

The Adhominem attack to make it seem like everyone who doesn't support the Feds and would fight them are white bigoted males is just plain shite.

The misuse of history for propaganda shows this. Americans didn't stand up for "civil rights" as a means to get rid of bigots, they stood up as a means to stop governments bigoted laws. Laws SCOTUS found reasonable, laws the south copied from the north.

+ States that have passed bills nullifying any future federal firearm laws.

onus

You would think some people would be much happier now that they can marry.

Unless of course they are miserable and angry souls.

Gallowmere

Government even a tyrannical one needs to look legitimate and have at least a show of support.

Washington and Coloroda gave the finger to the Feds on pot.

Connecticut and now New York saying Molon Labe.

States passing bills that nullify federal Drone and NSA laws.

States threatening to cut off federal water.

The Adhominem attack to make it seem like everyone who doesn't support the Feds and would fight them are white bigoted males is just plain shite.

The misuse of history for propaganda shows this. Americans didn't stand up for "civil rights" as a means to get rid of bigots, they stood up as a means to stop governments bigoted laws. Laws SCOTUS found reasonable, laws the south copied from the north.

I think that the truly sad part, is that it isn't the 'old white crew' that would benefit most from the Feds being put back in check. If anything, most of the 'old money' types, stand to lose a lot in a real clash. Not so much for the underprivileged, who have spent the last 50 years going from one form of government endorsed servitude to another.

Beretta92FSLady

I'm sure ending slavery and supporting equality are the reason the North still had segregation AND slavery within its borders after the surrender of Southern forces.:rolleyes:

You seem to have done a good job memorizing what the Leftist overlords wanted you to.

I'm Hispanic, and even I don't buy into the left's "we just want to help Latinos and Hispanics be successful" crap. Acta non verba. I'm NOT a Republican, but at least they don't urinate down my back and tell me it's raining.

Don't bother appealing to your Race.

Beretta92FSLady

"Ignorant" is a temporary mental condition of deficiency of knowledge and/or information. It is not a derogatory name in itself.

You, however, have only been back for a few days and have already thrown out this broad insult (post #16 http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?121301-PA-School-stabbing-Will-they-blame-knives):

By the way, I'm Hispanic, 21 years old, Independent, own few firearms, don't listen to Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh, and a student.

As for the "fear mongering" accusation, it isn't fear mongering to point out the cyclical nature of empires and governments.
“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.

I am aware of, but don't recognize your Appeal to Authority.

Beretta92FSLady

You would think some people would be much happier now that they can marry.

Unless of course they are miserable and angry souls.

I've been married to my wife for seventeen years...the paper is nice, the other bennies afforded are even nicer.

And this whole time Heterosexuals were trying to have H-O-M-O's believe there is no real advantage to being Married. We all knew you were full of sh*t.

I'm almost done here, and you likely won't hear from me again for six months.

Last edited:

wimwag

I've been married to my wife for seventeen years...the paper is nice, the other bennies afforded are even nicer.

And this whole time Heterosexuals were trying to have H-O-M-O's believe there is no real advantage to being Married. We all knew you were full of sh*t.

I have never heard any of the people I know who are gay refer to themselves as "h-o-m-o-s." unless they were making a preemptive gay joke to deprive others of that opportunity. You need to get right with yourself. See a shrink son cuz you got some real issues.

SVG, this one is a troll. And a good character too. I admit I lol'd a few times.

Gallowmere

Odd. The only benefit I've seen, is that I happen to get a little less of my money stolen by the feds. What are these great benefits that you're seeing that I'm not? I feel I may be getting ripped off. :-o

Rusty Young Man

Not appealing to my race, I am merely pointing out that at least ONE black swan exists to disprove your insult/generalization. (post #16 http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?121301-PA-School-stabbing-Will-they-blame-knives):

*looking around* Nothing new going on around here. A bunch of White, Heterosexual, OLD, Republican/Whig/tea party 2.0/Flat Earth Society/President Obama hate'n/neck deep in firearms/Alex Jones/*fingers are getting tired*/me me me-types basking in fear-mongerring BS.

The mention of my race is just to emphasize my point on two accounts:

1) By media portrayal, I'm expected to bow down and kiss the ground that the traitor-in-Chief (looking at his record and what he pushes; I could care less if his skin was green) walks on, as well as be nothing but grateful for the scraps given out by the leftist party; but I do neither (I break stereotypes).

2) You come in here with a self-righteous demeanor, claiming several members represent how inflammatory and intolerant of the Leftists (statists) we are, then go about accusing OCers of being "A bunch of White, Heterosexual, OLD, Republican/Whig/tea party 2.0/Flat Earth Society/President Obama hate'n/neck deep in firearms/Alex Jones/*fingers are getting tired*/me me me-types basking in fear-mongerring BS". Sound pretty inflammatory yourself.

Hypocritical much?

Here's a tip that you may take (your benefit) or leave (your choice): if you're going to generalize, at least trim the brush you're using so you remain within the confines of reasonable/logical debate.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

Because you'll probably keep trying to use your orientation as leverage

I could ask you to refrain from appealing to your sexual orientation just the same, seeing as it has no bearing on your debating skills (or lack thereof). If anything, your wild accusations and inflammatory posts disparage the image the LGBTQ community has worked so hard to build up. By the way, I have homosexual friends, so don't even try to spin that as an attack on homosexuals or any of the LGBTTQQIIAA community.

Last edited:

wimwag

Yeah it was spotty here but visible through the clouds and now the clouds are covering it again. I've never seen a lunar eclipse. Just got into astronomy this winter when I bought a telescope on clearance from Wally world for $11. Now I'm shopping for the attachments for my iMac lol