• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ApacheBunny

1. A

WSP encounter

yeah i have accumulated at least 3 tickets for about 8 stops now, 2 were speeding, 1 was driving without insurance which i had been given a warning for in one stop, my recent one was around monday evening here in spokane for having my bright lights on, whats he gonna do write me a ticket for...
  2. A

Moving to Spokane

So I finally decided its back to school for me. The wife and I are moving up to Spokane, well our stuff is already at our place, we'll be making the final trip up this Saturday. Luckily the home owner we are renting from is pro 2A so he said its fine for me to keep my guns in his home. I'll be...
  3. A

Pemco, I like they way they think...

the same old anti-gun foot in the door "think of the children" or "your children are in danger at a friends house" heard it all, i keep my gun loaded and at my side at all times, seeing as its the only firearm in the house no beef there, but sadly I am out of the "bullets" required to fire this...
  4. A

How I Encountered another OCer

so it was Tuesday evening up in Spokane near the Shopko north of Northtown mall forgot the restraunt name but they had a lot of classic cars ranging from Datsun (Nissan) to Buick, I was taking in the beautiful sight and something caught my eye. I turned around and it was an OCer so I walked up...
  5. A

Made A Mistake

Alright here's the story, my nephew comes up to visit for 2 weeks almost every summer, when he is here his friend usually comes over. Normally when the younger kids come over and see a gun in the gun cabinet they wanna see it, and usually I just bring out the airsoft to teach them safe handling...
  6. A

Next Spokane area OC Meet?

Hey guys just wondering, when us OCers in the Spokane area feel like getting together again for another OC meet, go ahead and throw some random date out there.
  7. A

New to OC

Hey guys, just joined two days ago and never got around to doing this, I am 21 and I bought my first handgun about 3 weeks ago (not my first handgun that I own) and want to get into OCing but wanna study up a lot first. Also I was wondering if there are any OCers in the Colfax/Pullman area to...