• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Assod101

1. A

Potomac Mills / Burlington Coat Factory --- Fun :)

imported post I found this slightly amusing... Just got home from an outing of olive garden, fishing, and last but certainly not least Burlington coat factory at the Potomac mills mall. Now I have been OCing for about 3 months now and this was my first odd experience. As we approach...
  2. A

Decent holster for a Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded??

imported post Im new to the open carry and i have a Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded. Never need a holster before and not to happy with the holster it came with. I was looking at blackhawk and they look good. Now i really want an affordable holster. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
  3. A

Child Attempts to grap pistol out of holster?

imported post Ok let me start by saying that i have never heard of this happening and don't plan on this occurring EVER! Now what would you all do if you had someones child walks up behind and and start grabbing at your pistol? The obvious is start yelling at the horrible parenting but then...
  4. A

.45 / Stafford - Fredricksburg - Dale city

imported post Ok i live in stafford and i CANNOT find .45 ACP ammo cheap enough to shoot at the range. Every single place i call does not have winchester .45 ACP 100 packs for 30 bucks in stock. Does anyone know where i can get some decent cheap ammo around stafford - fredricksburg or dale...
  5. A

New to Open Carry

imported post Ok I know i am going to look very ignorrant here but hell as long as it keeps me out of prison im happy :) Now since ive been researching open carry i know there are states that require that the firearm be unloaded and any rounds must not be touching the firearm. And some states...