• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by BARELY ILLEGAL

1. B

Open Carry Constitution Day RTC rally, McDonough, Sep 17th

Restore the Constitution Open Carry Rally September 17th (Constitution Day) 6 PM to 9 PM Downtown McDonough Square (GPS it- intersection of Keys Ferry St and Macon St), McDonough, Georgia From organizer John Bigham: September 17 is Constitution day. Rally will be held on the McDonough Square...
  2. B

October 30th Open Carry Rally at Little Five Points intersection, Atlanta

Restore the Constitution Open Carry Rallies (round 3) What: 3rd round of Restore the Constitution open carry rallies When: October 30th, the Saturday before the elections Where: Your hometown, in the most visible firearms carry legal location possible (In my case that will be Little Five...
  3. B

On 8-14-2010 there will be TWO Restore the Constitution open carry rallies, one in NC and one in NM

imported post This past weekendI spoke with the organizers of the 8-14 RTC rallies and I can confidently report that on Saturday, August 14th there will be at least two RTC open carry rallies. Tom Green (NOT the Canadian, the North Carolinian) istaking the leadin organizing the rally to take...
  4. B

Restore the Constitution OC rally, Aug 14th, Greensboro

imported post Time: August 14, 2010 from 1pm to 4pm Location: Guilford Courthouse Battleground Park Street: 2331 New Garden Rd City/Town: Greensboro, NC I’ll be there, OC'ing. If you couldn’t make it to the first one in April, this is your chance to be a part of one of these. Your rights: use...
  5. B

Leaders' recon/ dry run, OC pistols only, 4-18 (Sun), Ft. Hunt National Park

imported post We'll be doing a leaders' recon/ dry run on Sunday the 18th of April, in preparation for the big day the next day ("restore" rally mon 19th). This gathering the 18th will be OC pistols only. Convoy leaders will meet up at ft. Hunt National Park and conduct one completely dry run...
  6. B

You can open carry your pistol, properly holstered, at the Restore the Constitution rally on 4-19

imported post No mention of any other kind of guns here on this thread. Don't misconstrue what this is. This is a rally at a firearms carry legal location as close to DC as possible. Participants are welcome to carry loaded pistols, properly holstered. However, there is no pressure to even...
  7. B

But we have our guns....just in case - Walter Mitty's Second Amendment fantasy

imported post The piece below is one of the most astute observations on the Second Amendment that I've seen. Highlights: "In that fruitful land, the state took about 50 percent of everything the people earned through numerous forms of taxation, up from about 25 percent only a generation...
  8. B

Restore the Constitution rally, April 2010, OC-legal location as close to DC as possible

imported post When: 9AM-5PM, April 19th, 2010 (monday) Where: Ft. Hunt National Park, Northern VA What: "Restore the Constitution" rally/ Muster Outside D.C. Details: Staging area will be Ft. Hunt National Park, located about 12 miles south of DC. Participants will gather there, and a speaking...
  9. B

Resist the Intolerable Act " By Any Means Neccessary"

imported post Someone's response to a likely eventual passing of the Dems' health care government takeover on Sipsey St Irregulars: Quote: Let me be plain: I hereby announce my intention to do everything within my power to willfully violate the so-called "coverage mandate" - for no other...
  10. B

Open Carry "On Steroids"

imported post On April 19, 2010, THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST SHOT OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR, I will be at a location in Northern Virginia, as close to DC as possible, and I will be bringing ALL my stuff. I intend to follow all laws as I do this and do not advocate criminal activity. On...
  11. B

Planning an OC event in VA and have some questions

imported post I am from Georgia and am trying to put together a region-wide or even nationwide open carry get together at some location in Northern Virginia. The closer to DC the better. The date for the event is planned for 19 April, 2010. I've looked on this site and on the forum and it is...
  12. B

ATL Alarm and Muster meet up - I'll be OC'ing

imported post I will be OC'ing at the upcoming Alarm and Muster (A&M)meetup (muster)in Atlanta on Saturday, September 5th. My intent is that this not be construed as a "public gathering." Hence, I'm not inviting the general public. Hence I'm not posting the exact location on the internet. BUT...