• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Bruce

1. Bruce

Terrorizing the public law question

I want to start OCing and frankly this law scares the crap out of me, could someone please give me some insight to this law and if any of you have ever had a problem with someone calling the law on you ? And can I get arrested if someone does call the police and what should I do if this ever...
  2. Bruce

Ryan tells Ohio he will protect our gun rights.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/ryan-vows-protect-sportsmens-rights-ohio-000737133--election.html?orig_host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=US&.lang=en-US
  3. Bruce

New here with OC question

Hi All, My Name is Bruce and I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi and to ask a question. Even though I've been around firearms all my life, I just bought a Glock 27 and want to ask what kind of reactions do you get from LEO and people when you open carry ? P.S. I'm orginally from Tn...