• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Chez

1. C

cc or oc at demonstrations or political rallies?

imported post There is a rally against sherif joe tomorrow morning protesting his tough stance on illegal aliens and a counter rally to show support for Joe. I will be at the support rally. Are there any laws prohibitting cc'ing or oc'ing at public gatherings like this? Thanks for your help...
  2. C

A question to the Arizona Citizens Defense League

imported post I just completed the CCW course (great course) and was appalled when I learned that even if I was justified in using my gun to protect my life or my family's life, that the BG or their family could (and probably will) sue me. Some dirt bag breaks into my house in the middle of...