• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ChpprPilot136

1. C

Found while browsing craigslist

imported post http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/rnr/999737214.html To the mugger (Pheonix Downtown) Reply to: pers-999737214@craigslist.org [?] Date: 2009-01-19, 7:17PM MST I was the white guy with the black Burrberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife...
  2. C

New to AZ How many ppl in Phoenix OC?

imported post Hey, realitvely new here to the valley and have my xd-40 that i carry with me but never OC in public. Where im from it is Never seen. Anyways, just wondering how many people around the Tempe area OC and anybody in the ages of 18-25? Me myself being 24. I haven't seen but one older...