• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ColeMD17

1. ColeMD17

Remove 10/22 front sight?

I need help getting the damn front sight off my Ruger 10/22 so I can install the barrel shroud that'll come with my Archangel Marauder kit... but I CAN'T GET THE FRICKIN' THING OFF!! using a punch and a hammer DID NOT WORK, and believe me, I went to TOWN on the damn thing... didn't even budge...
  2. ColeMD17

Coeur d'Alene going to the dogs?

TWO NIGHTS in a ROW I've witness a random fight, here in Coeur d'Alene!:shocker: Last night at Jamms, and tonight on Sherman while riding home on my motorcycle! Also, in the past year, every car on my mother's street (my street too, at the time) got broken into, There have been several thefts...
  3. ColeMD17

Uhhh... Guys? Potential legal threat here...

I Was just looking at Idaho code trying to find the actual code that supports permitless open carry of handguns in Idaho... And I can't find it! All I found was something in 18-3302 that says "a person shall not carry a concealed weapon without a license to carry concealed weapons" and that...
  4. ColeMD17

Coeur d'Alene Denny's

I just had a semi-negative encounter at my local Denny's. I go in there all the time, often with my weapon (XD40, serpa holster. I rarely ever go out at night without it, but when I'm with certain friends who'll make it into an issue, I'll just stick a knife in my pocket and leave the gun at...
  5. ColeMD17

Good places to shoot?

Hey guys, I'm in the Coeur d'Alene area and I was wondering if anybody knew of any good nearby places to shoot? I'm not looking for established ranges within city limits. Center target costs like $17 for a range session and they have a 1 shot per second rule. Plus, I want to do some tactical...
  6. ColeMD17

Coeur d'Alene negative encounter

At the Pawn 1 shop on 4th street in Coeur d'Alene, I live nearby and had never been in. I looked at their gun selection and some video games and I was over by the guitars when one of the sales associates came over and a short, boring conversation ensued. ASSOCIATE: (nervous, but composed...
  7. ColeMD17

New to OC

Hey guys! Name's Cole, I'm brand new to the community so I thought I'd share some of my limited OC experience with everyone So A few weeks ago I bought my first handgun in a private sale (can't get 'em from a dealer yet as I'm only 19) and have started selectively OCing in the Coeur d'Alene...