• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by custom.45acp

1. C

DeVos Performance Hall

imported post DeVos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids Does anyone know if there are any restrictions at DeVos Performance Hall regarding concealed or open carry? Thanks
  2. C

Post Office and CC/OC

imported post Is it legal to carry in Post Office? When I went to local PO, I didn't see any signs.
  3. C

2nd Amendment Video

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis :celebrate........................:banghead:...................:what:
  4. C

Gun Ban - What will you do?

imported post I'm curious. There's a huge push for concealed carry, open carry and a lot of people in Michigan and around the country standing up for those rights. What happens when we lose the right to own guns? What happens when they come to your door asking for your guns? Custom.45acp
  5. C

Sig P6 (P225)

imported post Is the SIG P6 (P225) reliable? Extra magazines- factory or not? FMJ or JHP? Let me know anything you might. Anyone own one? Carry it? Is Duracoatany good for a SIG P6? The guy said he'd do it for free since I bought the gun from him. I politely declined the first oredered one...
  6. C

Ban list out?

imported post Rifles (or copies or duplicates): M1 Carbine, Sturm Ruger Mini-14, AR-15, Bushmaster XM15, Armalite M15, AR-10, Thompson 1927, Thompson M1; AK, AKM, AKS, AK-47, AK-74, ARM, MAK90, NHM 90, NHM 91, SA 85, SA 93, VEPR; Olympic Arms PCR; AR70, Calico Liberty , Dragunov SVD Sniper...
  7. C

Church Shooting in Illinois

imported post http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506820,00.html :cuss:
  8. C

Vests while CC or OC

imported post I did a quick search but really didn't find anything conclusive. Is it legal to wear a vest while carrying? Where can I find the law pertaining to the legality of wearing? If I can carry to protect my life, I would assume that I should be able to wear a vest to preserve or...
  9. C

Pistol Free Zone

imported post The only pistol-free zone limitation in a county building is the court room, correct?
  10. C

Reason why you drew your weapon?

imported post I would like to hear stories of how OC/CC have had an affect on people's lives. What led up the that point of pulling your sidearm? What happened after you did? Any shots fired? Suspect hit/killed? You hit? What happened when police arrived? Arrrested or charges pending? What is...
  11. C

CPL in Ottawa County

imported post This might be a topic already discussed but what types of questions do they ask when I go for my CPL in front of the gun board? And why the heck was it set in Grand Haven if I applied in Holland? Thanks Anywho else have a corky stories about their gun board review? Are there...
  12. C

OC in Holland?

imported post Greetings all. I am new here, relatively new to the state of Michigan and soon to be CC licensed. Does anyone OC in Holland or nearby communities?