• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DeLaguna

I am married to an amazingly beautiful, smart and sweet woman. As for me I just an easy going guy who likes to help where he can. I am a technological counselor. I help technology work for you, so it is no longer you working on your technology.Feel free to drop me a line, I can do much of my work remotely.Well if you are here at my profile you must know me a little. I have an amazing wife, she is my world, so I am just looking for easy going friends. I am a easy going guy who just wants people to be happy. Someone once told me that all someone can ask of you is for you to do your best. So thats what I do everyday I do the best I can. When someone does something nice for me I try to pay forward with the hope that someday much more people all over the world will be doing nice things for others.Sometimes I wish that I could just drown myself away in a sea of music, or that instead of hearing people talk I hear what they are saying put together from music clips? Doesn't make sense? It does to me. Step out side that box that society loves so much, open your mind and let the real world soak in. See you around... No one can chain down your mind.I am originally from Laguna Beach, California. I am crazy fun spontaneous, love new adventures, and philosophical journeys. I love anything that's sensual or makes my adrenaline rush. I have done many things, and will do many more crazy and funthings... SO, basically I am a helpless romantic with a twist...I change from quiet to outgoing, from serious to insanely playful, very spontaneous, romantic, and sensual. I love to give oil massages. On top of all of this I am a philosophically introspective extrovert, and yes its possible.

Handguns, My Wife and Kids, Modeling, Motorcycles, Learning, Photography, Tennis, Kickboxing, Comput
Occupation
Solution Engineer