• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DigsSigs

I am a certified 'Old Fart'. I live in Woodland Hills, UT. I have a wife and two children (13g,15b) I have been personally trained by my brother, over the years, who is an ex Deputy Sheriff (search and rescue in CA, these guys are fully accredited LEOs and go through the Sheriff's Academy) My wife is a graduate of the Front Sight Training Institute in NV. I love to shoot, but often choose remote shooting locations. I despise shooters who leave their trash strewn about and think that someone else has been assigned to clean up their mess! I like all others. LOL

gun rights, politics (Tea Party Patriot), cars and bikes, wilderness camping, off-roading etc.
Occupation
retired autobody tech.