• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by eddified

1. E

Pocket References

imported post I plan on beginning to Open Carry soon. What do I need in the way of pocket references, phone numbers, etc to be ready for this? I've already found this http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/shared/Utah_Gun_Law.pdf and this, http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/shared/gunlawbooklet.pdf...
  2. E

Discreet OpenCarry Tips

imported post I'd like for those of you who don't have negative encounters with businesses or LEOs to please tell me what you believe it is about you that keeps you from having LEO encounters, and what keeps you from being asked to leave. I heard that if you are carrying a baby and are dressed...
  3. E

OC Parade Entry (float?)

imported post After watching a parade (and hearing of many others) during Independence day festivities 2008, I had an idea: What if we got together and put together a parade entry (could be a float, but doesn't necessarily need to be) for a parade next year during independence day festivities...
  4. E

OC at Asian Buffet in American Fork Fri Jun 20, 2008

imported post My wife and I and our two kids were at Asian Buffet in Am Fork tonight, and I saw a man OC'ing. I went up to him and asked him if he was LEO. He said "no". I said "Oh. There is a website called opencarry.org". He said that he'd heard of it. I then asked him what kind of gun he...
  5. E

Vehicle Carry in Utah

imported post Ok, I have read ScottyT's Utah Gun Law pamphletand based on that, it seems that I (as a NON-CCW holder) can only have a gun in my vehicle if it is 2 actions from firing, is this correct? I am planning on getting my CCW soon, so then I will be able to keep a gun in my vehicle...