• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Eryk

1. E

Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

imported post This makes me sick.........read on Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now...
  2. E

***ALERT*** Please tell me this is not true

imported post I got this from a friend of mine minutes ago and I need to find out if it's real or not I will be checking as soon as I finish this post. Please read it, I find it disturbing to say the least. Your thoughts ? Subject: Gun Registration, Pre- Confiscation is Beginning--Senate...
  3. E

What's your favorite pistol to carry ?

imported post Well I am getting that itch to get a new pistol for the collection and I wanted to know whats your favorite sidearm to carry. I have a Walther PPS and a Glock 19, I like both alot and am looking to add to the stable any thoughts and suggestions you might have would be greatly...
  4. E

New to OC and would like your views

imported post I recently spent about 5 hours over the last couple of days reading all the stories from everyone's OC experiences and generally most of them were positive with the exception of a few horror stories about misinformed LEO's and some in the general public that hit the panic button...
  5. E

Looking for information on selling a used pistol locally

imported post I looked through the forums and didn't find this topic anywhere so if it's a duplicate post I apologize. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to sell a used pistol locally. It's a Walther PPS 9mm. It's a good weapon but after 200 rounds I found I like my Glock 19 much...