• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ForceofWill

1. F

Cross Country OC Roadtrip!!

imported post Well, I'm finally able to move my wife over here where I'm stationed. She's currently living in Everett, WA. Gonna fly out and have the mover's pack and move most everything in the apartment, but we still have to drive her car over here. Using the opportunity to make a cross...
  2. F

Good carry in WA so far

imported post Got here last monday for work, I'll be in WA till the 19th. I've been open carrying everywhere I can and so far have had nothing but good trips. I wasn't able to get down to the silverdale sheriff office until yesterday cause of schedule. There was a deputy at the counter who said...
  3. F

Is it worth taking with me?

imported post I'll be on temporary orders to Keyport, WA for 19 days starting this weekend and was contemplating bringing my firearm along. The state as a whole seems pretty gun friendly, but there seem to be two major inconveniences. I only possess a VA CHP at the moment, my Utah application...
  4. F

Looking for a Sig P220 Carry

imported post New guy here, been reading and lurking for a little while. I've decided to post up a question after some searching and calling. I've been trying to find someone in Hampton Roads that has a Sig P220 Carry Elite, preferably the Dark model. I can't find them anywhere. My only hope...