• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by frgntsmtn

1. F

opencarry while hunting

imported post My first season deer hunting and i have been looking around for any lawsbut have not been able to find any saying i cant. seen laws for concealed carry on national forest but nothing for wma. just wanted to make sure it was ok first
  2. F

Dulles Town Center Private Property

imported post Friday April 24 around 830pm was approached by mall security at DullesMalland was told that i was not allowed to have a BB gun in the mall, i told him it was not a BB gun, but i guess he didn't understand because he then asked me to put it in my bag and take it to my car. I then...
  3. F

campus apartments

imported post I will be attending GMU in the fall and i was trying to find out if you are allowed to have firearms in the offcampus apartments i have tryed looking around but havent found anything.
  4. F

car carry ?

imported post In virginiaif you put your firearm on the dash or on the passanger seat does it have to be in a holster?
  5. F

Research Paper

imported post Hey i was wondering if any one knew a source that i could use for my research paperthat showed by putting gun bans into affectwe wouldtaking firearms out of the hands of law-abiding citizens and leaving criminals better armed i have looked at alot of sites but havnt found a good...
  6. F

Portable safes laws

imported post im thinking about but this safe for my car because im not always able to carry , i have been looking in the codes to see if it is legal to have it attached under my drivers seat without a conceal weapon permit and if it can be loaded or does it have to be unloaded but i havent...
  7. F

2009 AWB

imported post Need help straighting things out about this. If i own a assualt rifle prior to aAWBis it still legal to shoot it at ranges? or you really cant do any thing with them and they will just sit in the safe until the ban is over.
  8. F

conceal carry with out permit

imported post Alright i know its legal to carry concealedin your house without a permit but say that i open carryed to someone elses house and i dont want to make people nerves, is it legal to cover it up in there house?
  9. F

Virginia laws

imported post hey i was wondering if some one could help me find codes that will tell me what police can and cannot do during a stop and what my rights are during a stop.
  10. F

Age to open carry?

imported post hey everyone im 20 years old and i want to open carryiv been doing some reserch and see that the minimum age is 18 on this web sitebut haventseen anything in the virginia codes so if someone could help me out that would be great,I have been to the Loudoun sheirff station but...