• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by gmreplay

1. G

I need a basic guide to MI open carry

imported post I'm considering open carrying, but I do not have a CCW permit. If I was to open carry, say at the gas station while pumping gas, how would I go about transporting and getting my weapon in a legal fashion? Thanks!
  2. G

How is open carry defined?

imported post If I do open carry, I want to do so in the lest obnoxious way possible. I would prefer for no one to notice my piece unless they give me more than a passing glance. Just how much of the pistol has to be visible for it to count as open carry? Also, what type of holster would...
  3. G

How should I get my local PD to accept the law?

imported post I called the Dearborn police department a year or so ago to ask them if they were aware that open carry is legal. They told me that they knew of no such law, and would arrest me on the spot for open carrying. I wish to begin exercising my right to this end, and I want to warn them...