• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Grif77

1. G

Yorktown OC Dinner - Wednesday 8/29/12 - 7PM @ County Grill

Hi All, It has been a while since I attended an OC dinner so I wanted to throw out a suggestion for Wednesday August 29th - 7:00PM at the County Grill in Yorktown, VA. County Grill & Smokehouse 1215-A George Washington Memorial Hwy Yorktown, VA 23693 http://www.countygrill.net/ If you plan on...
  2. G

Norfolk City Council Meeting and OC Dinner After (October 27th @ 7:00PM)

imported post I was wondering if anyone would like to attend the Norfolk City Council Meeting Next Tuesday (October 27th @ 7:00PM). Philip Van Cleave will be signed up to speak and it would be great if therewere a lot of supporters there. It would also be nice to have an OC dinner afterwords...
  3. G

OC/CC in Town Point Park, Norfolk?

imported post Thought I would run this by the OC crowd to see if they could find any reason I could not OC/CC at the Virginia Wine Festival. My Fiance and I will be the designated drivers for the group we are going with and we both would like carry while we are there...
  4. G

OC Dinner York County - 7PM 9/1/09

imported post Well, I figured i would throw out an invite to an OC dinner in Yorktown at the County Grill. I enjoyed the last one in August so hopefully everyone can do Sept. 1st. County Grill September 1st @ 7PM 1215 A. George Washington Memorial Hwy. Yorktown, VA 23693 (757) 591-0600...