• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by GunOwnerJoe

1. G

Idea to educate the public about OC

imported post This idea came to me as I drove home after my first open carry experience which I wrote about here http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum14/30057.html turned crappy. I would like for all of us that are members of this forum and members of the CCDL to maybe make a flyer or even a...
  2. G

Walther P22...

imported post Hey guys, I wanted to know what you guys thought about a Walther P22 as a concealed carry weapon for my Mother, I know it's a small caliber but it's what she can shoot with comfortably/confidently. It's suitable for her small hands and what not but I wanted to know how much would...
  3. G

Got my new holster!

imported post Hey guys, I finally was able to get up to Cabela's in E Hartford and found a holster that just about fits my Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm. I got a Black Hawk Sportster Serpa Paddle Holster!!! I love it! In case anyone is wondering the holster is actually made for a Springfield XD but it...
  4. G

CT Castle Law/Doctrine

imported post I am trying to find out what our castle doctrine is, I have looked all over google and the CGA but I only found a really crappy(IMO) explanation and it confused me:what: :question:because they talked about different states and what not, I will include the link...
  5. G

Selling price on a used PT24/7 Pro 9mm??

imported post I am wondering as to much how much I would get for my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro chambered in 9mm that I bought a few months ago. I am looking to maybe trade it in at Cabelas here in Connecticut if they will even take it. The gun is brand new but it has about 500 rounds through it. I am...
  6. G

Woke up this mornin' got myself a...

imported post I picked up my pistol today and put her through a little test because there had been a problem with her when I first got it. So I was loading up the Mag and I got about maybe 4 or 5 rounds into the mag and they got stuck which was causing all of my problems with my gun :cuss:so...